Male Reader X Jenson BDSM

Requested by the1topher

*rubs hands together*

~

"Happy Aniversy Babe!" "Aww, you too sweetheart." It was yuu and your girlfriend's anversery today. Even though you guys were at war. It wasn't a day to miss at all.

"So, what do you to do (Y/N)?" She said, figeting her fingers. She was blushing really red too. "How about, some games?" She nods no. "Movie?" No. "Cards?" No. For little mintutes she spoke up.

Your Room

"The safe word is chicken." You whispered in her ear. As you breathed into her ear after. She jumped and had a cute embarrassong face. You bit her ear and rubbed her thigh.

Her whole body shivered, but didn't move. She was in a leather suit, that revealed her most etortic spots, black laced socks, some leather boots, and an embarrassing face.

She wanted to do something that you wanted. Since you always did something for her. So you wanted this.

You then rubbed her area. Rubbing her clothed area with two fingers. As you bit her neck several times. She was moanibg a bit. So you slithered into her chest area. She moaned as you pulled and poked her nipple. As you licked neck and collarbone. You ripped off the chest area and bought in nipple clamps. You put them on her, suring that they will be hard always. You the put on the ball gag. She was surprised, but was getting turned.

You pulled something out of your back. Which was a bumpy pink dildo. You turned it on and it was vibrating really high. You smirked, as she looked with fear. You slowly guided it to the area. She was going wet, it wasn't even touching her. So, you then pressed it on her. She was breathing hard, as you now rubbed it all over her wet clothed area. You rubbed it all over her. Making sure that she was getting so much pleasure out of this. So you rubbed it hard on her sensitive areas. She was through the ball. Drooling on it, while she was making a horny face. She moved a little, humping on the dildo.

"Wow, are you that desprate for the toy?" You said, as you took off the bottam clothes. "I'm amazed, you got so wet by a toy." You saud, as her panty was soaked. You playfully poked her hole with the toy.  She moaned and squirted more. "My my, it looks like you wanna lose ypur virginity to this toy. How shameless." You said so playfully, as she losing it. "Tell me Jenson..." You lifted up her chin. "Do you the toy..." You leaned in her ear. "Or my raw cock?" You said, as removed the ball gag and deep kissed her. You made sure that she was feeling your tongue roam in her mouth. She moaning and gaging as she was begging for your cock. You stopped and she immediately whined. "I.. want... it.. your..." She stopped, getting all blushed up. "Say it." She gulped and looked at you with a cute face. "Raw cock." She said, enough for you to hear.

You unstrapped her and she fell off the chair. You caught her and put her down. You sat on the chair and spreaded your legs. She then took off your pants and boxers. You dick sprung up and smacked her cheek. She blushed and stroked it.

As each stroke went on, she started to go faster. Until, she saw the precum. You grabbed her hair and bobbed her head. She choked and gaged, but still sucked on you. Her moans were driving your dick crazy. The vibrations were so good. She went further, making herself swallowing more of you. Her throat was tighting and hot. That's when you couldn't handle it. So you held her hrad all the way to your balls and cummed staright into her throat.

All of it, she drank down. After when it all gone. You let go and she got away. But you lifted her up and pulled down her panties. Her wet area was dripping. You then put her on your lap. Her naked body was facing yours. You took off the nipple clamps. They were so hard and big. She moaned as she felt your cock poking at her hole.

You then went in her slow. She hugged you, and cried. You stroked her hair to calm her. You went deep and careful. Making sure not to make her bleed. When it was halfway, you then told to ride. She did, but at slow pae at first. You could feel her insides going up and down on you. She was moaning so good and cute. You didn't care and just thrusted into her. She held you and moaned your name. As you violently thrusted into her. She arched her back when you hit her G-Spot. She was trying so hard not to cum. But it was unbearable and hard. She was trying hard. You could feel her insides clenching you. Being mean, you the whispered mean stuff to her ear. Like fucking, slut and pretty face. She was losing it, so she begged. "Please.... I...  I'll be... a... good.... girl.... I want.... to-" "Go ahead."

She finally did it and cummed on you. Making her master too, as you on her stomach. She then passed out.

You wralled a blanket on her and noticed. "I'll have to carry her now."