Smith X Male Reader: Christmas

You were after Bitters, after he ate all the chocolate chip cookies. "What are you running for, huh? I just wanna- oofmp!" You ran into a hard chested man. "Thanks Smith!" "Ngh... I'm still gonna get you punk!" You were going after him, until you were stopped by Smith. "Oi, don't make me..." "Just let it go. He's not worth it." "But my cookies..." You pouted. "Who were those for anyway?" "For the whole base, I thought I could make something delicious for the whole base for Christmas." "Well, it's okay." He said, puttinb his arms around you, as the tears fell, like this T-T.

After that, Kimball had annouced a Christmas. Man was your revenge worth it. As soon as he was off guard, wham, a pie was thrown at his face. Otherwise, it was a good party to enjoy.

"That was a fun party wasn't it?" "Yep it was." You then yawned. "Hey, I think see a bit frosting near your lips." "Huh?" He then licks it off. "Smith, not right now, I'm-" He kisses you, you look up. "Mistletoe." You kiss back, but you feel his hand slithering down behind you. "Mmm..." As harshly grabs your ass and kneads them. You then pulled away. "Well, I guess, I could make a few minutes."

His tongue trails down from your collarbone to your navel. "Hey, stop teasing me." "Sorry, but you look so good." "Well, if I look good. Then, why don't you do it?" He smirks and goes between my legs. He then seperates them apart wide.

You start to breathe hard. As he postions at your hole. He then plumetes down into you. You arch your body. As you really feel him dig deep into your body. He then, started to pull back and thrust into you again. You bounced up and down as he thrusted into you. He was a stong man, so he didn't want to break. You could feel it moving and slipping inside you. He went onto your body and kissed you. You felt his tongue roll around yours. You did the same, rolling yours around his. He went faster and faster, until you moaned when he hit the prostate. He went back up and pounded into you. "Smith...  I can feel it... more... more please..." You moaned, he did going even more harder. Until, he cummed, his huge load just went into you.

Of course, you cummed, but not as much. "Phew... thanks...  now then, let's some sleep Smith." "Merry Christmas sweetie.