Yandere Locus X Reader

You quickly reloaded your bullets. You looked back to see if he was there. No, you have to hurry. As you finished, somebody grabbed you and held you down. "Don't.... or else." He said, beofre knocking you out.

You looked outside, see the birds fly. Your body was weak and hot. You panted as the heat was bothering you. You heard him come in. He touched your heart. "Hmph. You're ready. To think that you were strong." "I... I am.. ngh." He lifted up your head and stared into your eyes. He seemed to hypotized. He leaned in and kissed you. He lifted your body and held it close to his. Your bodies rubbed as he kissed you. Feeling his fit and stongs abs. You drooled from the kissed. As you felt his buldge poking out. You moaned in uncomfort. As he took off his pants and boxers. He revealed his very hard buldge. You shivered at sight but soon moved away from him. He was trying to take off your shorts. You begged no, he told you it would only hurt a minute. You knew that was a lie.

Then a cold sharp steel was at your neck. "Calm down.... you should be glad that I love you enough to spare you from Felix and Sharkface." He said, as you clamed down. He then moved the knife away and procceded on. You silently cried as your area was going cold.

"Close your eyes and you won't feel anything." He said, you did, as you felt the pain go in you. You felt it moving and spreading apart your insides wide. You moaned as he hit the G-Spot. Already, you cummed and he started to pound you. You felt his dick plusing heat. You eyes were tight shut. As he rubbed ypur insides so fast. You moaned so much, it was breaking. He almost to your womb and you begged no so many times. He moved you really fast. "Haaah!" You moaned as you cummed on him. He then followed and cummed on your body instead.

Your body twitched as he held. "I'm happy that you're here." He said, as he breathed on yout neck.