Yandere Smith X Reader

You panted hard, trying to catch your breath. He figured out that you were a spy. So you had to leave. But he wouldn't let you. Not out if his sight. It was a mistake to make friends here. You knew had to, but "he" wouldn't understand. You two got too close. But you had to leave. Your father needed you.

You saw the jeeps. So ypu crawled quietly. You ran and headed for the jeeps. But soon, you blacked-out.

"Ngh." You tried to get out of the ropes. "Don't struggle." He said. "I won't talk! Just-" "Talk? That's what you think this is?" He said, cupping your head. He then kissed you. He deepend the kiss in your mouth. You tried to stop it, but he kissed you too deep. Your body betrayed you, so your area was getting wet. He stopped and looked down. "I'm hard, so let's take thus further." He whispered.

As he took off his pants. "You pervert! Don't you let that thing near my- ah!" He pulled on your hair and shoved it. He put half of it in. Then bobbed your head really fast. You felt him choking in you. You mumbled and gagged at his length. He forcefully bob your head really. Which made you hit his hair. "Mmmmm!" He then chuckled, an threw his head back. As he cummed into your throat. After that, he then let go. You choked on it.

"So?" "Hmph. As if, you act as though I'm your girlfriend. But we're friends, that's all. Besides, you should know that I am a spy. So you might as well kill me now!" You shouted, but was slapped a couple of times.

"Why can't you see that I love you (Y/N)?! That I'm willing to spare you, even if you're a spy. That's why..." He cut the rope and spread your legs. "I'm willing to give you it." "No... don't you dare..." He ripped them off and postioned himself atvyou small virgin hole.

Before you could say anything. He pludged into you, pushing oast the insides thanks to your fluids. You cried as he stretched you wide. You felt him push your insides wide. He went back and thrusted in. The pain was too much, but slowly pleasure came. He grunted as he slammed his dick into you. You moaned and drooled as he thrusted into you. With one hard slam, he hit your G-Spot. You moaned as loud as you can. Your face went so lewd and slutty. His dic twitcbed inside you. You felt him pulse and heat up. He was close, he couldn't take it and just came.

You moaned as he cummed, you cummed as well. He held and told you weren't leaving.