Church X Quiet Shy Reader

Request by MemoryIsTheKey

~

Setting: Season 14 + 1

~

"I wonder if I made it?" You were sitting in the waiting room. You looked at the other guys. They were here for the interview. They asked a lot of questions. You answered honestly as best you could. In all honestly, you weren't very social. You just answered by saying a few words. So you were scared on how you went.

The reason why you were here becaue of your father. He was a
Director of Freelancer. Or once was because he went missing. Your sister was dead and also your mother. You honestly didn't know what to do. So, this was the only choice you had.

"(Y/N)?" You got up fast and saluted. "Here." "Well then. Congrats, you got it." You smiled and shaked his hand. "Thank you sir." "No problem. Now, will you please follow me to meet your teammates." "Yes sir." You then followe him to meet your teammates.

Blue Base

"Okay, wait here. I'll be back once I'm down with something." "Okay." He then left and you stood next to the base. "Wow. I can't believe I'm here. I didn't know I make it. I will wonder what my teammates will be like." Now that was in your mind, you panicked. "Oh no. What if I screw up? What if they pick on me?" So many question were on your mind

"Hey (Y/N)." You retained your mind by Flowers voice. "Yes sir?" "Are you ready?" "Yes." You then followed him into the base. "Please let me live."

When you entered, you saw two soldiers in there. "Private Church, I would also like you to meet our newest recruit. Private (L/N). Private (L/N), meet Private Church and Private Tucker." "Hello." "Sup. Are you a chick?" You nodded and went to your group. "Sweet." "I really don't like you."

"Come'n now fella, we're a team. Teams have to work together. So have about we go on a little scouting mission?" "Really? I mean, it's not like I just woke up from a traumatic head injury." "Head injury?" "You sure that's a good idea?" Then Tucker complained about the armor color and we headed outisde for our scouting mission.

Few Years Later

"Hey Private (Y/N)." "Mm?" "Watch over the flag." "Sure." You went over to the flag. As you watched Church and Tucker walk away. You just sat and looked eveywhere. "Normal as ever."

You had gotten used to your comardes. Everyday would be the same. Church and Tucker go out, and you stay behind. Well, Tucker would sometimes want to stay inside and you would go with him. You were afraid to hold the sniper because you thought you blew it. So Church always had it.

Church was always soft on you. He probulary knew you were shy. So he didn't want to be mean. He would always hate on Tucker though. Tucker would always try to make some advances on you. But of course you got away from him. Not in a way Church would but yourself.

But I guess things got even worse Flowers died. I don't know how. But all I know is that Tucker and Church told me. Also Tucker was wearing his armor. So a vjt o change was made. Yay. While you just remained the same. But you have gotten close to Chruch though.

But you were bored and deciced to do something. So you just deciced to do some gymniaticas.

Few Hours

"Hey guys, how was it?" "Boring." "Same as usaul (Y/N). Anyway I'll be in the vase if anyone needs me." He then left and it was just you and Tucker.

You guys just stood on base. "So... I saw some tricks you did. Thought they were awesome." "Thank you." ..... "You have a boyfriend?" "No." "Underage?" "No." "Well then it's settled, why don't we bang?" "No." "C'mon just a few minutes." "No." You walked a step away. He followed, soon you guys did it around the base. "Do you know any fighting moves?" "No." "Welp."

"He then grabbed you and held on the floor. "Pl... Please. Don't do this." Your voiced shaked as his trailed to the helmet. You blushing red and felt steam coming out of you. "I'M GONNA TELL CHRUCH ON YOU!!! CHURCH!!!" Your shut your mouth in embarrassment. "That's the loudest I ever did!" "Oh yeah. Shout all you want but..." He was pulled back and you saw Church. "But what Tucker?" Then it all happened in one hour.

Church's Room

"Hey you hurt?" You nodded no. "Good. Because guess who's gonna be my partner." You then went red. "I won't mind." "Okay. Also, did he.... do it?" "What?" "De he!?" "No." You said all scared.

He then looked closer. "Umm... Chruch... sir?" "Let me see you." "What?" With that he took off your helmet. Your (H/L) (H/C) got fell out. Your blush was now shown on your (S/C). He look at your head. While you were failing around your arms.

"You're really cute." "Huh!?" "I said, you're cute! Now take off the armor." You were quiet, your face pale. "Tch. Fine!" He then took off his armor and clothes. "Now your turn." "WHAT!?" You were so red as the devil himself. "But... but..." "No buts." "But I...."

"Please (Y/N)..." He then got top of you. "I... I love you!" Now he was red. "I love you a lot you're the only person who has been thought my bullshit. Yet, you're still nice to me. I can't believe it!" He laughed, as you started taking off the armor. He saw what you were doing and moved away.

Once you were done. You then got on bed with him. He held you and kissed passionately. He got on top and then started to massage you breasts. "You'll be my first you know." "Well I'm lucky for once." As he continue to do so. He then stopped kissing and sucked your breasts. You panted as his tongue sworled around your nipple. Making it go really hard. He stopped and went to the other.

"Hey, I see you're getting wet." He said, as he seperated your legs. He saw your area, he was gettibg hard. "(Y/N)..." "Yes?" "It's gooibg to fucking hurt okay? So tyr your best to hold it." You covered your mouth and nodded.

You felt the hotness from the hea going against you. You felt tears spilling down. He slowly, very slowly, inserted the head in you. You gasped at the heat that was going inside. You could feel it stretch your skin. It was so painful and big. It was like a fireball. He was done halfway so he wouldn't have to hurt you. He waited for a few moments. He then asked you and you nodded. He moved in genetly. You could feel it move. It moving in you and against the muscles. You were starting to get used it. In fact, it was feeling good. You then begged Church to go fast. In which he did, going now fast. You felt him going full. Almost to where his hairy skin pelivis is at.

By this time you were drooling. He was slamming you at full strength and speed. To the ponit in which you muscles were soudibg like sponges. The smell filled the room up. It was like heaven in pleasure. But he wanted to go deeper. So he then fell on you and slammed into you hard. To the point in which he hit it. He hit your G-Spot really hard. You eyes went to the back of your head. He kept on hitting it so many times. You're mind was going blank. As he then went deeper and deeper. Going way past your G-Spot. As it felt like he was hitting you stomach. You were moaning Church's name thoughout the whole time. He felt you tighten him. "You bitch... you got tight.... I guess more force!" As he went full force. You moaned like a pornstar. "Church... love... love." "Me too... Fuck!" You both then cummed. You cummed on his dick and he cummed in you. The hot liquid going in you. He pulled out and the rest if the liquid spilled out.

You panted really hard. But was covered by Church when he kissed you. He then pulled away and laied with you.

~
I don't know if I did it good >_<