Yandere Tex X Male Reader

She sliced off Carolina's fingers. You watched in terror. As she then stapped Carolina in the heart. You watched as the blood spilled. She dropped tobthe ground like a lifeless doll. That's when you ran away, as fast as you can.

Few Hours

You fell down, and took your breathes. You looked up to see it was night. You were surprised, but still scared. You silently cried, mouring over Carolina, as well as your teammates.

"Sweetheart...." You got up and ran. "Come on, we can talk about this. Besides, it isn't fair that she stole you away from me. Be hinest, she was a thron on your side." She continued to say these things. As you ran away from her.

But it wasn't long, until your side hurt. You fell, feeling the pain that was coming from side. You ran so much. You trying crawl, until footsteps were heard from a distance. You tried to go fast. But they were getting closer. Until, your vison was hazy and your body was weak. So, you passed out, hearing the footsteps getting close.

You felt someone nibbing on your neck. Their hand near your pants. You were too tired to open your eyes. Until, it bit your earlobe. You slowly opened your eyes and tried to adjust your vision. Then, a gentle but hard bite on your neck. You then startard to see.

That's when you realize that she was here! You also realized that you were naked. You were shock and fear. You whined in fear. "Shh.... shh... shhh... it's alright." She calmed you down. That didn't make you feel any better.

"Now then, should we start?" She said, as her hand slipped into your boxers. You shook in fear, not able to say anything. You then shrieked when she harshly grabbed it.

She then stroked up and down. You felt the skin pull down. Since you were a virgin, of couee it was gonna hurt. But also cause pleasure. She pulled down your boxers and revealed your still down dick. "Let's fix that." She said, as she licked the tip. You shivered when she licked it. She licked around the tip slowly. Feeling the smooth head that touched her tongue. Her face was red and hot. But she decided to go further and take in half. You started to go hard. Feeling the heat and sliva that was coming from her mouth. It was starting to go hard. She felt it and went deep. She bobbed her head in speed. Trying to make your dick cum. You whined as her mouth was going yuo make you cum. This was what she wanted she wanted. To taste you, and pleasure you. She couldn't handle it and kept on going faster. The wet mouth noises that she was making was turning you on. She moaned against you cock. Until finally, when you reached your limit. You cummed into her mouth.

She moved away and opned.her mouth. Showing you, your cum. She then swallowed and smirked. "I hope you're ready for the next one." She said, as she went in front of you. She then slowly took off her panty. Until you saw her area exposed! You closed your eyes. Only to joilt when she grabbed your dick. "Look at me! Know that you belong to me!" She said, as you stayed still. She then got up and aplogized. "I'm sorry, but it will be okay when we do it." She said, as she sat on you and rubbed her area on your dick. You moaned as she further. "Yes, go hard." She begged.

She couldn't hold it, she your cum. So she sank herself on your cock. She rode on you, holding your shoulders. Her breathing against your ears. She was going as fast as she can. You could feel her breasts pressing against your neck. Her insides were clenching you. Feeling warmth and wetness inside her. She moaned in pleasure, as she was happy that she took your virginity. She then kissed you, diving her tongue in yours. You two moaned as she was riding you. Going faster and faster by each minute. She was loving it, drooling even. She then squeaked as your dick hit her spot. She smiled, as she now slammed onto you. You arched your back, as she was tighter. You drooled and felt cum dripping out. "(Y/N), can you.... ah!" She moaned, as her cum spilled all over your dick. You turn cummed into you. She felt your cum going in. So she went deeper so you can reach it.

Once that was done, or never. Because she went on her knees again. "Don't worry sweetheart, since you planted me. We can keep doing this." She smiled, as she now began.

~
Let it begin!