Locus X Reader

Setting: Season 13

Past

"(Y/N), from now, you shall take this sword as your own. It was passed down from person to person. You have been proven worthy, so claim it as yours."

Present

Slice! The body went down, and you put your sword. "No survivors." Locus said, he headed to Felix. Who was at the controls of the prison ship, you followed Locus.

Control Room

"Don't worry I'm not gonna kill you." Felix said, you and Locus entered. You looked at the soldier that was on the ground. "You're not?" "No, he is." Felix answered and Locus shoots him. You just stood there, at the door.

"Well, let's go make a announcement." Felix said, heading to where the speaker is, Locus followed him. "I'll stay here, don't feel like talking." Felix just nodded, and Locus gave a glance, but proceeded to follow him.

After they were gone, you headed to the windows. You saw stars twinkle everywhere. Then you looked down on your sword. You pulled it out, and saw a little of blood. You pulled out your handkerchief, and wiped it off. You started to remember the past, when you, Felix, and Locus met.

Great War

"Today, you will meet your team that you will be working with." Your leader told you, you didn't had your helmet on. So your (H/C) hair showed, and your face. You two were walking to your team's room, which you will be staying. You two, were now in front of the door. "Get ready to meet them." He opened it, there you saw two men without their helmets.

One a white man, with brown hair cut, and sharp handsome features. Another, a dark muscle male, mint eyes, "X" on his face, and very handsome. They looked at you, but Locus inspected you. Looking at your body, but mostly your face because it shown skin.

"Samuel, Isaac, (Real names) here is your new recruit to your team." "That's our recruit?" Isaac said disappointed, you glared at him. "Why, you have a problem? Cause if you do, then spill it." You said harshly, Isaac stepped back. While Locus looked amazed, seeing how much you scared him.

"Heh, heh, well, I see you guys will get along just fine."

Present

He was right, but were powerful. No one defeated us in the Great War. It was like we were untouchable. But close, we were, but we still had to had trust in each other. But you and Felix were close, like a brother and sister relationship. But Locus...

You heard the door open, and saw both of them enter. You went to them. "Before you two say anything, yes I know they triggered the alarm..." And you stood with your arms crossed across your chest. "...And yes, I did have more fun because of it, thank you for asking." "As if we care." I said, Felix just grunted.

"These prisoners lack our men's discipline." "Control wants even the numbers. You got a better idea?" "Felix, Locus, Julia..." Julia was your codename. "We got a prisoner who doesn't really look up to the par. Smartass put two and two together and toed his beadsheets around his waist before the purge." You looked at Felix. "Quick thinking." "He asks to speak with you, says he got something you need." "Okay. Bring him in." You said.

The guy brought him in. Black male, looks smart, he looks around. "Gentlemen..." I clear my throat, to show I was a female. "Lady... allow me to introduce myself. My name is Aidan Price." Felix and Locus were quiet, but you spoke up. "So what's the deal?" You said, walking to him. "I have something you need. The Freelancers your partner mentioned, Carolina and Washington?" "Yes, do you know them?" You asked. "I know everything there is to know about my agents. As the... former councillor of Project Freelancer, I help to mould them. Psychiatric analysis... medical histories... they're all housed, right here. And I can give them to you." Felix chuckled, and went to him. "Hate to cut your life-line short, Councillor, but we already gpt access to all of Freelancer's confiscated records." Felix said, but you looked at Aidan, knowing he still had more. "If you're referring to the documents recovered by the UNSC, ... you should know that is merely the tip of the iceberg." "I think you're bluffing." Felix said, pointing a gun at him. "Felix!" You shouted. "Did you know Agent Washington refuses artificial intelligence access to his neural implants? Or that Agent Carolina 57 percent likely to neglect her team-mates when presented a competitive scenario? No? Then I also doubt you realise there is another immate that shares a history with the Freelancers. One who would undoubtedly prove useful to you if he were... properly guided." Everyone stays silent, but you spoke up. "Well, well, it seems you have been proven worthy. Well, let's hope we get along." You said. "The codename is Juila, but call me (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)" "(Y/N), what a lovely name." He said, looking at you. "Aiden is not a bad name too, suits you very well." You and him chuckled, while Locus growed.