Tex X Reader

Requested by Ember_Angel

~

Setting: Highschool (:3)

~

The bell had rung, it was time for P.E. You all had gotten in the lockers. Once you were changing, you couldn't help, but admire Tex's chest. Sure it wasn't big as Carolina's, but they did look soft. Just looking at them made you a bit wet.

Tex was called that because she was seriously powerful and could kick anyone's ass. Her real name was Allison. But don't call her that becaue she can kill you. But she was also off limits for everyone! Which made you sad thinking about it

Outside

"Why can't you tell her?" "You know I can't. Plus, she could be straight." "So? That doesn't mean you could try." Dufrese was your best friend. He seemed to know everything. Even right now.

Today was a mile run. You and him were the best runners. He had Track, while you were just good at it. You guys were streching out.

"Okay class, get into your positions." He said, we all did at the start line. "On your mark.... get set..." You were ready. "Go!" He blew the whistle and you all ran. You were going fast, that's all you were focused on. Just going fast, pacing and balance. So much so, that you ran past someone two times, who was admiring you.

After School

"Bye Mr. Burns." "Bye (Y/N), see you tomorrow." He said, as he left. You put the stack of papers in the box. "Phew, done." You said, as you went to look at your phone. But you looked into your backpack. It wasn't there, at all. You checked everywhere, even the room.

That was when the light bulb lit. "Mr. Sarge, may I borrow the key to the locker room?" "Sure, since you're always a sweet girl. I'll let you go there." "Thank you Mr. Sarge!" You said, and ran to the lockers

You opened the door and went to your locker. You did your combination, but it wasn't in there. You whined in defeat. But heard the door shut. That made you go scared. To make it worse, you heard footsteps. It was coming your way. You panicked and hurried to the door.

"Hey, where do you think you're going?" "Huh? Eeee!" As two hands stopped you. You were between them and facing Tex! You gulped, as she stared with fiece eyes. "I'm suprised to see you here. Loooking for this?" She said, pulling out your phone. "Mu phone!" "Nope. Besides, I'm really interested in you (Y/N). Tell me..." She leaned in closer. "Were you always good at sports?" "Well, maybe, but interested in them." "I see. Because to me your amazing." She thinks you're amazing! "Which is why..." She moved away. "I'm consideribg lettibg in my group."

You were quiet, you joining the Freelancers, the coolest kids on the planet? But that meant, ypu had to abondan all your best friends. The ones who stood by your sides. "I'm sorry, but I decline." You said, grabbed your phone and walked away.

"Good with that." She said, as she grabbed you from behind. "Tex!" She then squeezed breasts so hard. "To be honest, I was lying. Instead, all I wanted was you and that cute body." She said, as her hands slithered up under your shirt. "Because you see, I've had a crush on you on since the beginning of our year in this school." She then lefted the shirt. Revealing a (F/C) bra, with flowers. "Awww, how cute. Tovthink you'd be wearing this." She said, as massaged them. "Please, I'm-" "So, I tried to find a way to make you mine. Until now, honestly, when you ran in that field all sweaty. I got so turned on." She now started to pull on your nipples. "So turned on, that I literally masturbated. Just thinking of playing with these tits." She moaned, as you both laid on the bench.

She removed the bra and sucked on your nipples. She made sure you were feeling. She bit, swirled, blew, and licked it. Her wet tongue was enough to make you so wet. She went to the next and did the same. Once they were hardened bud. She took off hers. They were hard, you were so wet. "Come on. It's really cold in here." You got up and touches them. They were so soft and big. You massaged them and put your face in between them. They felt like pillows. "How do they feel?" "Soft." You, as you then auxked on her. "Hey, be careful, nipples are sens-" You bit the tip so hard. You then licked it, amking wet licking noise. "You're.... so good." She moaned, as you went to the next one.

You were on bottom and she was top. You both were licking each other. She was licking in your folds. While you were licking the hole. You began to suck her clit. She moaned in response, so she went beast mode. She put in a finger and thruated in you. You stoppd and moand as thrusted in you. She went hard and fast. She one more and now you had two in you. You did the same thing in return and bit on her clit. She moaned uncontrolabely, and tried to bite yours. But added the thrid and she couldn't take it. "(Y/N).... (Y/N)...." She moaned, as you went faster and faster. She sucked on your clit. You both were close

Until you two cummed. After that, you two were fixing yourselfs. "I'm keeping this." "Huh?" You looked at her and she had your panties. "Here. Even." She said, as she threw hers at you. It was wet and black with lace. "Hope to see you tomorrow." She said, and left.

Next Day

"All..." "I wanted some milk, so I'm getting some." As put on the suckation cup on your breasts. "Don't worry, it'll be fine."