Yandere Washingtion X Reader

You cried as he ripped apart your shirt. "Please, I didn't mean to!" "Yeah, but you still talked to him." "He needed my help!" He slapped you, a strong or pain on your cheek. "See how that hurts..." It wasn't the first time (Y/N).... remember.... remember..." You were silent, remembering all what he did. You stood and looked at him. "I'm sorry, but this is over!" You cried and ran out covering your chest.

You looked at the sky. Seeing how it was shining. It had been a year since Freelancer went dead. So you were a mercany. You got paid really good actaully. Just some hits and some assassinations. You got a message saying that to meet someone. They wanted to talk you about the price and the hit. So you went and now waited.

You turned and pointed your gun. "Come on out now!" I pulled the tugger slowly. "Nightling, the silent killer. Beautiful name for you (Y/N)." "Wash." You growled. "From once a shy girl, now a cold blood girl." "How about I show you that?" You shoot and he dodges. I then run and he follows. He tries to shoot you, but it seems he forgot most of you were was the fastest runner of Freelancer.

"(Y/N)! Get your ass back here now." You didn't and just kept on running. "Bitch, heh, don't worry I'll find you." He said, and started walking. You found an abanonded building. Taking a break. "This is my chance.... for what he did to me. What he would always do for no reason." You loaded the gun and waited. You knew he was smart, but you were too.

Aftet a while, you then smelled somthing. Knockout Gas! You quietly got out. "Surprise!" He grabbed you from behind. "Ngh!" You screamed and tried to fight back. But he was too strong. "Shhh... don't worry... I got something very nice for you." Took off your helmet and threw you into the gas.

You were chained up, while wearing a white dress. It was revealing your leg, breast clevage, and your embarrased face. "I missed you so much. I honestly thought you were never coming back." He said, waking towards you. "Fuck you! You think I wanted to come back? Hah, as if. I opened my eyes Wash." You said, as he looked down on you.

"You did... I realized that..." But he sliced the part of your dress. "But I'm gonna finish off where I started sweetheart." He said, as your rear was exposed. You were now filled with fear and hatred. As he took off his lower clothes. You cried as you experiancing it again. The rape, abuse, and no freedom.

He grabbed you and harshly thrusted in. "Ah! It hurts!" "Good, still tight. Ngh." He said, as he thrusted in and out. You felt his dick pushing your insides. Stretching your insides to the shape of his dick. You moaned whiling crying. Feeling the shame and pain. That's when you lost and cried. You moaned so loud and tears flowed down. He hit that sweet and sensitive spot that you were weak to. After that, he slammed into you hard. It was so good, and digusting. He couldn't take it and just cummed into you.

The cum dripped on the floor. You were breathing hard. But your eyes glared at Wash. "I love you much (Y/N)." He whispered.