Yandere Carolina X Male Reader

You were running as fast as you can. "Run, keep running." "Oh god the horror." You all ran because Donut was naked. You all the saw the base. "I'm going first!" You shouted and ran past them.

You panted so hard. "Oh my god, (Y/N), wht happened?" Tucker asked. "Donut.... we.... off.... naked.... ran." "You guys fucked!?" You then smacked him. "Like hell you fucking dumbass!" Finally regaining your breathing. "What's going on?" Wash asked coming in the room. "Well, this dumbass is just being a dumbass." You said, with Tucker groaning in response. "I see. Welp carry on." He said and left. "Hmph, geez, idoits." You said, walking off. Not noticing someone starting you.

Goddamn it! Did Simmons eat those mushrooms again?! "Hey, Grif-" You calmed down when you saw Carolina. "(Y/N)...." "Sorrt about that, I was looking for-" "He's outside." She responded. "Thanks. See ya Carolina." You said, tapping her shoulder and running off.

Ah there he is. "Grif, I..." You stopped and saw someone was here. A white lady and a camera man. You blushed under your helmet. You heard your heart beat even. "I'm falling in love!"

Few Mintues

After that craziness, you all decided to head inside. However, Carolina saw something change. She saw that you were being to nice to Dylan. She felt a bit of rage and envy. She didn't like her at all.

After a brief summary of our "retirement." We all decided to find out what was going on and why these "fakers" were doing this. "Hey Dylan." "Yeah, what's up?" "Well, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind me asking some questions?" "Sure, you like a cool person." She chuckled, as your heart skipped a beat. When you asked questions, you two chuckled and laughed, even smiling. Carolina didn't like this at all. She was the one that made you smile the most. Even cared for her and respected for her. She didn't like how that bitch was stealing you.

So everytime you wanted to talk with her. She would always be a third-wheel. This had started get you worried and decided to talk to her.

You guys were on the beach. Waiting on the Reds and Blues. This was a good time too. "Hey Carolina." "Hm?" She immediatly responded. "I need to talk with you for a minute." "Sure." She said, and you told Wash you guys will be right back.

Once you guys were alone, it was time. "Hey Carolina, I... well... have you been okay?" "Why?" "Because, you seem out of it? Tell me, what's wrong?" You asked in concern, that's what she wanted. They boy who was always been by her side. Always listening and helping her in any way he can. "Hey, let's take off our armor." "Okay- What!?" You blushed and stuttered. "But-" "Just do it, besides I have a plan." Now you were suspicous. But you still trusted her. So you did it.

You blushed, when you saw her vuloptous body. "Okay, so what-" Only to be cut away by the kiss. You felt her tongue going in your mouth. You had to hold her for balance. Then, you lend on the tree. Her body pressing on yours. As well, as her, assets.

She finally stopped and moved away. The string on sliva can be seen and disappear. "Carolina... I..." "No, don't speak. Just... let me do it." She smiled and pulled down your boxers. Seeing your little friend.

"Let's fix that." She said, as swollawd the head. Sucking on it and licking it. You covered your mouth. Feeling her tongue lick you. Honestly, it wasn't bad at all. But, you had someone else in mind. Like Dylon, imaging her sucking you off. You went hard and horny. She noticed this and knew who were thinking about. So, she gently squeezed your balls. You jumped as she further. She held on yout hips. Moaning against your dick and going really fast. She stopped and jacked you off. Your face was so cute. The way how she moved your cock with her hand was so skilled. When she pressed on the slit, you cummed on ger face.

"Wah! Here let me-" She held your wrist. Then, she put all your cum in her mouth. "You taste really good (Y/N)." She said, licking her lips. You then shivered as she had this look on her face. Like she was going to rape you.

She got up and pinched your neck. You felt the nothing and fell. You choked and whined, as she flipped your body upwards. She then played your dick again. Poking, flicking, and boucing it. It was making you hard.

When it was hard, she got up. Then, took off her panties and underwear. She then went on top of you. Pressing her clit on your penis. "Ngh.... Carolina.... I'm not..." "It's okay, I'll be gentile. Since... I'll be honest.... it us my first time." She said, postioning herself om the dick. You cried, feeling as though it will hurt.

She then slowly sank in. You panted and shook. You can feel the insides. So wet and tight as fuck. She was sinking on you. She was controling herself really good. She was tremblibg and going wet, really wet. You wanted thus to end, so with strength. You held her waist and thrusted upwards. Feeling the tightness really do it's job. She moaned, holding your chest. Feeling your strong grip slam her on your dick. She knew it all along that you eanted her. But unknown to you, you hut her G-Spot. She moaned, but you just thrusted into her. Going as fast as you can. Feeling her insides get more wet. You arched back your head. Going as far as you can. Until, eventaully, you cummed inside her. She hugged your body, feeling her breasts. As you cummed inside her.

"Please.... be with me." She begged.