Doc. Grey X Male Reader: Christmas

You sighed, as you carried sensitives. It was Christmas, and forgot a present for Doc. Grey. She did everything for you and yet you couldn't get a gift for her. You were so mad at yourself. You entered her office, and she was humming classical music.

"Merry Christmas, Doc. Grey." You said, as you put down the sensitives. She stopped and turned back to you. "Merry Christmas!" She said, going to you and hugging you. You blushed, and hugged her back. "Sorry, I didn't get you a present." You said, shamefully at yourself. "Oh, it's okay. Besides, I got a job for you." She said, and you smiled.

"Ah! Why?!" You screamed. Doc. Grey was wearing a sexy nurse costume. "Because I want to experience how the male antimony works. So..." She looked at you with lust. "Let's get started!" She said, as you panicked.

"Now let's see the importance part of the male." She pulled down your boxer. It was average, but she was drooling. "N-Now, let's try the hand." She held it and started stroking it. You moaned and she liked it. "Wow. Such reaction. I could feel the stickiness coming down on my fingers. Now, let's test something else." She said, as she engulfed your entire length into her mouth. She started to blow job you. You were losing it and completely cummed in her mouth. She immediately let go, and watched you cum. She got her hands out to catch your cum.

When you were done she carried your cum. She put it in a bag, and smiled. "Thank you my dear assistance. Now I'll untie you." She did it, and walked away. Bit inknown to her you sneaked to her.

You grabbed her from behind. She screamed and tried let go but no avail. "Well it looks you are now my experiment." "Huh?" You groped her breasts and she moaned. You then played with her nipples until they were hard. You stopped and she fell to the ground. "My... my body... it feels... hot." "That because of pleasure from your nipples. You want more, so I'm gonna give you more."

You got on top, and attacked her neck. Your hands went to her underwear. You pulled them off, and started to position her. You now thursted in her and she moaned. You were going slow, so she could adjust. When she looked like she was adjusting, you started to go faster. "Ah...ah... yes... more." She moaned, as you went harder. She was so tight, wet, and squishy. You could barely contain yourself. "(Y/N)....I'm gonna..." "Yes... together." You said as you two cummed and moaned.

When you two were done, you held her. "Sorry, was I overboard?" "No, you were terrific!"