Tucker X Reader

Requeated by JustCallMeEmily

I get a lot of requests of him

~

"(Y/N)..." He said, as walked to him. "Yes Master?" "Do you have my ice cream?" "Yes Master Tucker." As you present him with the vanilla ice cream. He looked at it. But it wasn't the ice cream he was looking at. "This bastard..."

You lost a bet to this guy. You guys were playing an intense Uno game. It was only you and Tucker left. You two had a few cards left. Meaning that you two could be tied. You guys kept on giving each other two cards, skips, and frees. Until, you had one red card left. He had two, luckily, the pile was red. You had the upper hand. Until he put a skip card. Then, a zero. (Fucking game. I know how it feels. T-T)

Now, you were nothing but a maid. A maid to a pervery guy. As he ate the ice cream. He dropped the spoon. You went to pick it up. But you felt an extreme ice chilling cream on your back. "Oops, sorry." He said, as you wanted to beat him up so bad. You were about to get up.

Until someone grabbed your waist. "Master..." As he rubbed against gis hip at yours. He was grinding on your panties. You felt him move up and down. He moaned as grinded on you. You could feel his dick grow big though his pants. You could feel it rub against your hole. His hands massage your breasts. Which only increased your pleasure. He then grinded harder, which was now against your vagina. You couldn't help but cum. Your fluids soaked the panties. The cold was gone a bit. But was soon licked up by Tucker.

Afte that, he took you to his room. He french kissed you, while taking off your panties. He then unbutton your shirt and took off your bra. He then went your breasts and licked the nipples, while playinf withvh other one. He then sucked on the other nipple. Even biting on it.

He then deciced it was time. So he got up and seprated your legs. He then showed off his dick. It was big, like reallg big. You were shaking, by your vagina was getting wet. He then smirked and plunged into you. You moaned and your body was in shock. The impact left your body in pain and pleasure. As he thrusted into your insids with power. "Fuck... your so tight (Y/N)..." He moaned as he went harder. You jerked back and moaned when hit your G-Spot. He then slammed onto you. It felt like he was almost to your womb. You felt so hot and dizzy. You begged him to go faster and harder. He obliged and did. You could feel the pleasure and sensenation cing from him. He grabbed you waist and you cummed on him. But he pulled out an cummed on your body.

You felt his hot cum on your body. "How much do ypu have in that dick?" "Oh, I can do it again if you want."

As he fliped you over and tristed into your ass. You moaned like crazy as he was thrusting into ypur ass like a animal. "Shit... youre more tighter in the back." He said, as he gripped your ass. Already, he found your spot. "Fuck.... I think I might cum aain." As he thrusted into you really fast. Until he cummed in you again.

You fell and along with him. "Two weeks (Y/N)..." "I won't mind..."

~
Sorry if this is weak >_<