South Dakota X Reader: Christmas

You drank up some warm hot chocolate from York. Adding with it, sugar cookies. As you qte your thried one. South went over to you. Hugged you from behind and whispered. "Go to your room and wear something later. I got a surprise." She whispered and left with a pissed off look.

But didn't, as North and Carolina went to talk to you. After hpurs of the party. You told them that you were going to sleep. But, when you entered your room. You saw your costume. You blushed, as it looked to small on you. But you wore it, afriad of what she would do.

You quietly walked to her room. Trying to not make noise because of what you were wearing. You knocked on the door and waited. But out of the blue, you were grabbed and sent in the bed.

You were thrown on the bed. Immediately, your breasts were being massaged. "You bitch.... what did I say?" "To... to come to my room and... nya!" She slowly twisted your nipple. It was pain and pleasure. "Contiue?" "W... ear this costume... then later... come to your room." "But did you do?" She growled, putting your nipple in her mouth. Sucking on it until it formed a bud. "I talked to York...." You trialed off, afriad to say her name. Just now, she started to bite it. "And Carolina!" Oh no.

As soon as you said that. She got, and immedialely spread your legs. Ripped off the underwear and reached for something. You saw it, it was a double dildo.

You shivered in fear, as she postioned it at your hole. "For bad girls..." Then, shoved it in you. You moaned and cried. As she was thrusting it in you. The dildo was spreading and pushing in you. As she brutally thrusted it into you. You moaned like a pornstar. As fluids dripped on it. Making slide in more easy. Then, she stopped halfway, still in you.

She took off her pants and underwear. She got on top of you and postioned the other half on her hole. Then, sunk on it. The dildo in you pushed further as well. She was trying so hard not to moan."She's always so stubborn." So you sneaked a finger on her wet area. Rubbing on it. She still didn't, but that got her pissed. You heard a button press. Then, it started to vibrate. You moaned and held onto the bed. As it moved in you. South then started, and thrusted on it. But everytime she would thrust on it. It waould go in you. She you your wrists over you head. Then, kissed you and swirling her tongue around. You both moaned as the toy thrusted into you both. While still vibrating, okus what added was kiss. Until, it a sweet spot in you. Your muscles tightened around the toy. With your strength, you thrust on to. Soon, you both moaned, feeling the vibtation of the toy. "(Y/N)... ha... I don't think..." "No.. hold on.. " You didn't want it to stop. You wanted to hear her more.

But, as soon time passed. You kissed her, then cummed. You pushed the other tip. Ramming her G-Spot, she moaned and cummed. Soon, the toy was in fluids.

South took off you costume. Before burying her head in your breasts. "Sorry..." "Shut up." "I love you little loin."