Felix X Reader: Christmas

"God fucking damnnit!" You cursed, but couldn't talk due to the gag ball. Felix had kidnapped you and dressed you in a Santa dress. You tried to escape, but to no avail.

"Sweetheart, just stop trying." He told, walking to you. You looked up, and galred at him. He just chuckled, and ripped off your underwear. "Mph!" You screamed, moving even more. But he hit you and pulled your hair to look at him. "Look, I suggest you better stop moving if you know, what's good for you. Now, I'm just going to taste you to see if you're sweet."

He went down, and licked your cilt. You weren't going to moan for him. Until, he started to sucked on it, and added two fingers in you. You moaned, as drool was now covering the gag ball. He curled and thrusted his finger in you. When he saw how wet you were, he puled out. He reached for something in his back. He did a evil smirk on you. Then pulled out, a big dildo.

You screamed and started to tug. He was putting in your hole. You frantically nodded no. But he didn't listen and straight up shoved it in you. You screamed, and he amile at you. He then turn the dildo on high vibrater. You were screaming, moaning, and drooling. He pulled the gag ball, and immediately thrusted into your mouth. He tightly pulled on your hair, making you swallow all of him. "How does it feel, bitch? Being fucked liked this? You must be enjoying it by the look on your face. Man that shit is turning me on." Your eyes went into the back of your head. Your throat was being fucked. Your hole was vibrating wet. This was too much for you to handle. "Ahh, fuck!" He screamed, as he blew in your mouth. "You better swallow all of it!" He ordered, you were swallowing it. Some spilled out, but he didn't take notice.

He grabbed your lower body. Your throat was too sore of him to even beg. "Think we're done? Oh, you won't be walking for two days." He chuckled, as he pulled out the dildo.

Now replacing it with his dick. Ramming into you so hard. He started thrusting into your G-spot, since it was so stretched. "Tell me, how do you feel?" You weren't responding, that made him pissed. He slapped your ass real hard. "Answer me!" "It... it... feels....good." You moaned, too weak to say anything. "Tell me how it feels. With my hot, sticky, cock fucking you hard. Tell me, is it better than the toy?" "Y....Yes. So... big...hot...delicious..." You kept on going, while he kept on fucking. Finally, he shot his gaint load into you. You moaned, but not load. He finally stopped and pulled out.

"You were.... fucking good." He said