Maine X Reader X Locus

Request by DragonFrost02 X)

~o~
"Phew. She was a tough one." Ypu said, as you took off your armor. You put them on the bed. You putted on your tank top, pants, and boots. You then stepped out and went to the training room.

Training Room

You threw your fifth knife at the dummy. You then heard someobe enter the room. It was growl and you decided to have some fun. You hid behind te equipments. Sleathung with the shadows, and being silent. Once you had a clear shot. You slowly walked towards him. Then you striked a punch. He growled in confusion and looked behind him. You were gone, but were hiding. "1 point."

Fo hours, he tried finding you. But you were too sneaking. "Maine, what are you doing?" "Finding (Y/N)." As he cracked his knuckles. You gulped, but kept on creeping. "I see. I'll help about time we taught her something." As he then searched for you.

"Damn it!" You were trapped between Locus and Maine. "Fuck it!" You jumped out and pulled out your staff. "Come on out. I'm ready." You said, spinning your staff and smirking. Both Maine and Locus got in position.

Maine charged at you. You dodged and kicked Locus away. You dodged Maie again from behind. Then gave him a hard push with your staff. Locus was behind you and you blocked his attack with your staff. You knocked off his feet. He fell on his back. You pointed the end at hum. "27 points." "Not quite." As he knocked the staff off your hands. Then kicked your feet and you fell. You looked at the end pointing at you. "1 point."

He then tossed away the staff. "Now, I think you had enough trouble." As someone from behind you holded you. "What?" As you looked back to see Maine holding you. It was no doubt useless to trying get out his grasp.

You then felt Locus spread your legs. "Now, how should we do it?" He said, as his two finger pressed on you. "Ummm... ummm..." You were virgin, and of course this was scaring you. He could see the outline of the undereaera nd the area. He smirked and used hus thinb to abuse this area. You could feel him pressing on the urethra. "Ngh!" You moaned, as he pressed even harder. He was rubbing on it. The pressure and the pleasure was good. Your legs trembled before Locus. Maine was starting to get a bit hard. "I think you're wet enough." As he took off your pants. "You're already wet." He also takes off my underwear. He buries his finger in there. "L... Locus..." You moaned as his finger goes around the parts. You could feel the wetness go on his fingers. As he rubbed your folds, parts, and everyhing in that area. Msine grabbed your head amd kissed you. His rough tongue swirling around yours. He then grabs your breast. He pinches your nipples hard. You could feel drool coming down on your mouth. Locus saw you were getting more wetter. Maine was now hard, so was Locus.

He got up and took off his pants. You looked at his hard brown cock. Maine let go and made you swallow his cock. He pushing to the end. Locus was groaning and feel his back. Your tongue and your mouth was enough to make him go rock hard. You can feel him growing bigger. Maine was looking at your naked area. He could feel humslef growing bigger just by staring at it. In fact, it was killing him. Soon, he went under you. You could feel that large head against the area. He liftes up your body and slammed you on his. You screamed/moaned at thr impact. He was so big! He wasn't even halfway either. As he slowly thrusted you. "Tch." As Locus grabbed your head and thrusted into your mouth. "Don't ignore me." He said, menacing as he bobben your head. While Maine was just thrusting me. I could feel him I could feel him moving so deep. He went past my G-Spot. I didn't feel it because I was so in pleasure so much. His huge cock was filling me up. I could feel him go deep and deep to the core. Locus was losing it because your face was full of pleasure. He cpuld stare at tha face for so kong. In fact, it turned him on so much. He could feel himslef close. Also Maine, as he arched his back while thrusting up. You already cummed, bt ypu werre going to do it agian. As Locus held your head and Maine held your waist. Locus cummed in your like whip cream sprouting in your mouth. You gulped it all. While Maine was big. He literally filled you up to the brim. It was like filling up a cupcake. When he was done, he pulled out. The cum came out gushing all over the floor.

You panted like a dog. A lustful smile across your face. Maine was still not done. He was still hard, but now rock hard. As grabbed your hair and made you face his cock. It was covered cum stil. You stuck your tongue put and licked it. It was like a lolliop covered in sweet syrup. But if it was veiny and had skin it would smell nice. As right now, you finished licking it up. You swirled around the hot head. You taste the stream coming down. You then pressed the slit with your your tongue. He growled and very roughly grabbed your head. He then put in your mouth. Half of it was in. But that didn't stop him. As he was going deeper and deeper. You were gahhing at every second. As his length was far too big. You felt your throat stretching. But you managed to do it. Because you were still sucking on it. But he hloed by bobbing your head. He moved and you sucked. But you had to take a breath. But you licked the head when you did it. Your hand went to play with his ball. He jerked up and threw his head back. You massaged them very well. They felt like soft balls. But he was going crazy now. He was breathing hard. The playing and the sucking. He lost it and cummed in your mouth. Like before, but you couldn't drink it all. So you let him cum on your face. It was hot and sticky. But it was worth it for him. He got to cum on that stupid face. That slut face that lost it's mind, it was worth it.

Once he was done, you licked and drank off the rest. Let's just say that the Training Room was now a "private room"

~
I am dead inside ^~^