Freelancers: Chapter 4

Red Vs Blue: Preferences @ISHIPFORDAYS

~

Washington

You sat alone in the caferita. You were rubbing on your stomach. "Great, now how am I going to explain this?" You rubbed your cheek after what C.T did. Carolina had been very protective you since that incident. Now, she was really going to keep an eye on you since that incident.

"Hey how are you holding up?" You looked up and saw Washington. He had no helmet, so you saw his smiling face. "I'm doing good, just scared." "Hey what happaned to your eye and cheek?" "Oh, an accident." You lied, as you smiled warmly at him. He gave you a concerned look. "Okay, well, do you who the father is?" You looked down and nodded no. "Oh no." He sighed as he sat down next to you. "What are we going to do?" He said, as he covered his face with his hands. "Washington..." You felt bad and scooted over. You gave him a hug. "It's okay, please, don't feel down because of this, I know it will be ahrd. But please, try to cheer up a bit, okay?" He looked at your warm smile. He smiled too, and hugged you. "Thanks (Y/N), and hey, if you don't find a father, then I will be father." "Really?" "Yes, and I would love to be a father no matter what. In fact, I can become the best father." You laughed and booped him. "Okay, okay, I'll see." He nodded and left, giving you smile.

~
Check out my best friend's book for more details and what's happaning. Red Vs Blue: Preferences, at @ISHIPFORDAYS