Felix X Catherine (OC)

Again by @-AcidCat- X3

~
Season: 11 Chorus Trilogy

~
"So Catherine, are feeling okay?" "Yes Phi, why?" "You've been acting werid. Like a blood lust of something." "Oh yeah. I guess I have been holding it. Welp, gotta go see what Felix is doing." "Okay."

I go to see what what Felix is doing. I see Tucker with a generade and trying to throw it. I smirk, and head down there. I sneak up behind him. I slowly and quietly put lips near his helmet. "Oi." Just as he was about to scream. I quickly pull him in a side.

"C'mon you could do better than that. Here." I explain to him the plan and he nods. He get back out there and throws it at him. But or course he catches and starts to count. But as soon as he said one.

BOOOM!

Me and Tucker laughed out our butts. As Felix growled and got up. "You motherfuckers! I'll show two who's laughing." "Phi, sheild please." "Okay." Just as he was about to punch you. The sheild came up and he hurt his hand.

He growled even more and was even more angry. "Catherine, I swear to fucking God. I'm gonna kick your ass." "Ooh, you mean it?" "Well duh. Even though you're a nurse, I would still kick your ass." "Okay then. Phi, can you please turn off the sheild." He did.

"Okay big man. Let's do this." My hands were fists and were in fighting postion. Were were looking at each other intensely. I could feel the air around us go really tense. He then breaks it but  havibg a air kick on me. I push it away and give him my own on his side. He groans and tries to air kick me again. But grab his leg and make him do a backflip. He lands on his back and groans in pain. "C'mon, is that all you got?" "Tch. No!" He got up and attempted to punch me. But I grabbed it and pulled twoards me and pumlnched straight in the face.

There he was knocked down. Everyone clapped, and I jumped. Everyone was around me, and just clapped. I scratched behind my head and smiled. "A-Anyway, I'll send him to the infirmary." I said, as I picked him up on my shoulder. Then walking to the infirmary, while everyone behind me claps.

Infirmary

You tucked him into the covers. "I heard about what happened today Catherine." "Yep, I'm surprised at myself." "Well how long until he wakes up?" "Tomorrow." "Okay well see ya." "You too Kim." As she left, Phi appeared. "Dude, you went insane." "I know. But hey, at least I calmed down." "Okay. Well, can I hang put with Caboose and Tucker?" "Of course, but don't hurt them." "Okay I promise." "Good." I said, as I took him to them.

Nighttime

"Okay, let's see how you are doing." I got to Felix and check on him. He was calm and breathing. "Good." As I was about to leave. I felt a hand grab me and push me on the bed.

I look up and see a smirking Felix. "Well, I see that the tables hav turned." "Felix, c'mon, just let me go." "Not a chance sweetheart. Eye for a eye." "What?! But I just knocked you out." "Yeah. I'm gonna knock you out too." I gulped, I knew what he meant. I try to thinks of ways to get out. But he has me under him.

He purrs and leans on my chest. I could feel his breath on my skin. He then goes to my face. He looks into my eyes and kisses me. I froze in shock. I feel his hands going all over my body. My hips, stomach, thighs and breasts.

I could feel him slobber the kiss. As his hands were now massaging my breasts. His fingers rolling and pinching my hard nipples. He also grinds on me really hard. I cpuld feel his buldge against me. I moan a little. He stops and goes to my nipples. He licks my hardened buds and even bites them.

He stops and head to my area. He takes of my shorts and underwear. He moans and glides a finger. I moan and twitch at his finger. It goes around my fold, clitoris and the hole. He pokes it and it clenches. "Heh, I see someone is eager. Here." He puts two fingers and I moan loudly. He covers my mouth and proceeds to thrust into. I could feel my walls clenching around fingers. As roughly thrust thrlem in me. I feel my body getting hot. I syart breathing hard and drooling against his hand. I feel like my stomach is turnibg into.

He stops and pull them out. "F... Fe.... Felix?" "Shhh, don't worry sweethlheart, I'll handle the rest." He purrs as he seperates my legs. He put both of them on his shoulders. I feel something hot on my hole. Then it goes in me. I moan, with my mouth wide open. I could feel him stretching me as he goes. I twitch and shake. I feel myself already cumking. "God, you're tight as fuck. Man, I'm a lucky man." As he pulled out and went into me. His thrust were full power. It felt as if something was stuck and he was trying to pull it. But he pulled you close spreaded my legs wider. One powerful thrust he hit my g-spot. My eyes rolled back and I was sweating hard. His were way to powerful and I was on te edge. "F... F...Fe... Fel... Felix." "Yes... moan my name. Ngh... Fuck! Oh God yes!" Tge walls were going way tighter as thrusted into me more. He held my thighs and was going deep. I could feel, it was like he was poking my stomach. "Felix... please..." "Yes.... I know... ngh... cun with me!" After that we both cummed. I could feel our liquids mix together.

I passed out and waited for the next day.

Next Day

"C'mon! Hurry up! I want to get to my room and Phi." "Geez calm down baby." "Hey, you went rough on me. So it's your fault." "But hey, worth it. Besides, it was nice for me because you were a nice virgin. Really nice." "Shut up." I laughed as he carried me.