Freelancers: Chapter 2

Check out my friend's Chapter 1 at Red Vs Blue Perference by @ISHIPFORDAYS

~
Meanwhile....

"Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap...." York was walking back and forth. North was just thinking about being a dad. Wyoming was all calm, but in the inside he was screaming. Florida was breathing hard, wondering the results. Washington was cradling back and forth. While Maine was trying to be calm and stotic.

Then North clapped his hands. "Okay, here's how we are going do it. Once they what kind of baby it is. Then we can we guess who's the father put of all this." "He's right, we can't already decide who's the father." York said standing up. "It's me of course." Maine said. "What makes you say that?" Florida said, in a sort of threatening voice. "I went crazy and I cummed a lot." He responded. "Hey, you weren't the only one chap. Besides, I blew it in her very splendid." "Oh yeah, and what makes you say that?" Washington said getting up. "Because the way she moaned and screamed my name. Besides, I bet you only cummed a little." "Hey fuck you! Besides, even if it wasn't a lot, I would still make a great father." "Who says that?" Iy was North. Soon, all of tyhem were arguing. Unknown ro the, the girls were hiding behind the door, hearing their converastion.  They were actually suriprised to hear that they wanted to be the fathers.

Few minutes passed and the nurse came out. Everyone stopped and listened what she had to say. "Well, this is going to shock you all, but..." Everyone leaned in. "She will be having 4 kids in a few months." All people were silent only the ship made noise. They were surprised and speechless.

"So... which one of you is the father?" She asked, everyone was confuse they didn't know what to do or choose. "Welp, I better let you guys choose." She said as sge left the room leaving the guys shocked.

~
You're next @ISHIPFORDAYS