Washington X Male Reader:Christmas

You were in Washington's room. Blushing and warming himself up. It was really cold, but he wanted you to wait in that outfit. "Jeez, what a perv..." As soon as you though of that. Washingtion came in the room with no shirt and pants in. But his boxers.

Never once has he been almost, fully naked on you. "Hey, you like this. Don't complain. I'm only showing this to you because I love you. Now...." He took off the boxer. "Make me hard so I can go in that little hole."

You got on your knees. He came to you and pulled your hair. Then, when it open, he put it in your mouth. He wasn't big yet, so it was easy to swallow. He bobbed your head with your hair. Feeling the pleasure and that work of the tongue. The tongue the licking up, down, right, and left. Licking the viens and smooth head of his meat. While thought as you mouth as your asshole. So tight and hot for his big dick. Having you moan under him, as he played with those nipples. "David... David..." You would moaned, unaware that he was thrusting into your mouth. You were surprised of how big he got. But that didn't stop you one bit. As the bigger he got, the more he can fit in. So he went further, putting him in your throat. But when he noticed, he moved your head away. All there was was drool and slivia all over his cock.

He put you on the bed. Taking off your clothes and spreading your legs wide so he can see your hole. He went in and inserted his tongue in you. He put his whole tongue in you. You moaned, he was in you. That small and strong tongue was in your hole. He was leaving no area untouched in you. While at it, he pumped your dick. Which only added more pleasure. The sounds of wet and slimy of your dick was making you grow. You accidently let out some cum. He stopped and moved away, he let go and saw a string of cum. He licked it up. "You're so delicous."

He again grabbed your legs and spread them. He wasted no time and just went in you. You cried as he just put it. He so much bigger than the tongue. He broke apart the insides and made way for his dick. You moaned and drooled as he was going too deep. "Ngh!" You cried, as you arched your back. He almost hit it, but he pulled back. Then thrusted into you with full force hitting thay prostate. "David!" That's what he wanted to hear. That made thrust again and again. When you couldn't feel nothing easure thay area. "David... you're so good at this.... please, fill me up." "Hah... that's what I love having sex with you... you're so easy to beg...." You moaned even more, he played with your nipples. The slapping noises of insides and his bits of cum. You were such a pervert right now. "David... touch me..." He did and that made you moan a lot. You finally felt yourself getting close to your end. "David... I'm gonna cum!" "Not without... ah!" You both cummed, you spruting out and him filling you.

You both stopped and panted fi a while. He kissed you and you kissed back. "Merry Christmas pervert." "Aren't we both perverts?"