Yandere North X Reader

You swinged your pole at him. Only for him to catch and body slam. "God damn it Maine!" You pouted as he lifted you up. "It's no fair that have to be strong." He growled, we both shook hands and part ways.

"Hey (Y/N)." Oh no, I have to make this quick. "Hey York." "I see you fought Maine." "Yeah. He was tough." "So planning to fight Carolina?" "Not yet, not once I beat Maine." You said, with sparkles in your eyes. He laughed. "Well, I wish you luck o  that." "Fu fu, I won't need luck." You then did a pose. "I need brainssss..." You said, and laughed again.

You guys talked for more than hours. "(Y/N)...." That voice made you stop everything. "I need to talk you about something. York do you..." "Not at all buddy." "Thanks." You followed behind, unknown to York, there tears.

"(Y/N)... what were you doing?" "I was taking with York." "What were you supposed to do?" "Just talk a little and be with you again." You said, as he stroke your hair. "Do your thing."

You got on your knees. You heard the zipper. You held his waist and felt his dick on your lips. You blew on it and kissed it. That turned him on. He guided your head and you swallowed the head. You tatsed his clean dick. As you went further, you tasted his veins. You started to gag and choke. He let go and you started to suck on him. You bobbed your head fast. Hoping that he would cum early. You felt his dick hit your back throat. Your eyes were so cute. Looking up like a puppy begging. That was a real turn on. So he cletched your hair and bobbed you. He bobbed as fast as he can. He then thrusted into your mouth. You were moaning so loud. The vibration only got him more tensed. His dick twitched and harder. That was when he cummed. You gulped it and then pulled away. The string of cum was visible. As well as some dripping down.

You got up and walked away. Wiping away the cum. "Hold on." You stopped. "Where do you think you're going? I'm still not done with your punishment." Punishment? "North, you never metioned punishment, why are you telling me this now?" You cried, cleching your fists. "Hmph. Because-" "Because what? Because you want attention from me? What about your sister!? What about your friends? They're my friends too." You cried, as you turn to run.

But he harshly grabbed you and threw you on his bed. "Because I love you too. Remember that I will always be there for you until the very end. Even if that means I will have to cut off the ties of people you know." He said, as he got on top of you. "You're not in love, you're just possieve of your prize." You said, as he bit your neck.

His hand slithered in your pants. Under your underwear and wiggled your clit. "Ah..." You moaned, as he place his face between your breasts. Feeling warmth and softness of them. With his frees hand, massages one and played with the nipple. Making sure it was a hard bud. He then went between your folds and rubbed them. You took breaths in and out. As he played with your body.

Having enough of your clothes in the way, he took them off. He went to you area and put in hus tongue. You moaned as his wet tongue entered in you. It was so skilled and went further. Licking the insides as he can. You felt yourself twitch, feeling it coming. You cummed and he gulped it. "So delicous... I hope you're ready for the final one." He said so playfully.

As he lifted up your legs and put it in. You could feel his dick just going in like the throat. But your insides were strong and tightening around him. He made sure he was going further. All the way to your womb. "I hope you're ready to be fucked." He said so evil. This was the sadist North, not the kind and cheerful North. This was his love to you.

He then started thrusting into you. Feeling the insides tighten up on his dick. He went faster at each minute. Looking at the face, your face was hot. The moaning, drooling, and lewd face was helping him a lot. He then hit your G-Spot. Which made you moan and cum. But h thrusted past that and went deeper. You cried as he was going further. You felt him going too close. You were cummming a lot, but he wasn't done. "Fuck! I love you.... so much... tell me you feel the same way..." He begged, you gathered up the couraged and carefully said it. "I... love... you..... North...  so much.... I love you too." He smiled and went furthr, until he finally came.

You moned as cum into you. He pulled and looked at the cum. He was amused and happy. "I love you."