North Dakota X Male Reader: Christmas

You gave your present Maine. "Thanks." He then left, next was North and South. You went to the twins, who were showing off their moves to Carolina, Wash, and Wyoming. "Guess who's here?" They turned look at you. "That's right, it's me, Santa!" You cheered, as everyone laughed and chuckled. "Here you go you two." You said, in a funny pose. They both took it and you left.

While you were walking to your room. You overheard some moaning. It was coming from Wash's room. You went to go check it out and saw they were watching some porn. But in porn movies, you know just avoid some trouble. To bad you weren't interested in those kinds of porn. So you left, but soon was stopped when North appeared. "Hey (Y/N), we're watching this awesome movie. Wanna join?" "No thanks." "C'mon, here. Free beers." Of course, you sighed, and joined them.

Of course it was what expected. Just porn, as they just had that pervert look, but you. "So (Y/N), gonna want a girlfriend next year?" "Nope. Not interested." "C'mon you got the looks for one." He said, looking at your body at process. Slithering a hand onto your chest. You blushed, as you let him just touch you. "Hey, don't go that extreme." You chuckled, but soon would spueak when he tugged on a nipple. "North... wha..." "You know, you really do have a nice body. Why don't we take this somewhere else?" You blushed, as he took your hand and lend you somewhere.

He pumped your dick and rolled your nipple. You moaned as his fingers were up and down all over your dick. North could feel the precum going out. So he put his finger on the slit and went up and down. You covered your mouth, to pervert any loud moans from coming out.

While you were distracted. He unzipped his pants and pulled his dick out. Then, he got really close. ""North... what are..." "Don't, it'll go fast. I promise." He said in a calming manner. As he now pumped you faster and thrusted into you. He covered your mouth and continued to thrust into you. You felt your walls breaking for him. As you felt cum coming out of the slit. He let go of your mouth an let you moan. As he pounded into you, fucking you until cummed. Which he wasn't letting you. As you cried and moaned at his speed and strength. Until he hit your prostate and you cummed all over his hand. "Fuck... I'm so... ngh!" He cummed in you.

He got out and let his cum flow out. He moved his hand and licked it all off. "You're so salty." You were too tired to respond. He put you down and spread your legs.

"I hope your ready for round two."