Washington X Reader: Christmas

You drank more of the hot chocolate. While your friends were having fun. You looked at them. They were wearing ugly Christmas sweaters, reindeer antlers, and drinking some hot chocolate. While were just sitting at a table, drinking hot chocolate. Until...

"Hey guys! Let's seven minutes in heaven!" York shouted, at first nobody wanted to do it. But somehow he convinced us. So we all got in a circle. North had a bottle, and placed it in the middle. I volunteered to go first. So I spinned it, and waited. After a while, it finally landed on...

"Washington. Congratulations man. You get have you first with..." Washington covered York's mouth. "A-Anyway, let's go!" He said, taking your hand.

In a Closet

You two sat in front of each other. Washington was scratching his head, while you were waiting. "Okay, let's get this over with." He said, he took a deep breath. He started to lean in. While you just closed your eyes and waited. He was almost there, until he stopped. You opened your eyes, and saw him crunch down. He was rocking back and forth. With this werid face, like fear.

You lifted his head, to make look at you. "Huh?" You then kissed him. His eyes were wide open. For a while, you guys just kissed. Then he held you close to him. You guys laid on the floor. Now things were heating up. You opened your legs, giving him room. He touched your breast, and you moaned. Just when you he was about to take off your shirt. You heard the door knob.

You both got up, fixing yourselfs. "Well, I see you guys had fun." York said, Washington was blushing, and you got out. You were walking back to the circle. York whispered into Wash's ear. "So... you guys did it?" "We were until you cock block it." "Geez sorry. But you know.... you guys could do it again, right?" "Yeah, I know." Washington sighed, as he looked at you. Washington had a crush on you ever since when you entered Freelancers. He saw how skilled you were, especially in battlefield. But you were unsocial and quiet, so it was impossible to get close to you. Now, right when he had the chance, until York ruined it. But the party went on.

After The Party

"Mph!" You moaned as Wash was exploring your mouth. He rocked back and forth against your clothed area. You moaned at the inpact. Feeling his length rubbing you. He then stopped and pulled up you shirt. He saw your (F/C) bra, and took it off. He rolled your breasts, and tweaking the nipples. He then licked your nipples, until they were hard. "You.... are good.... at this." You moaned, trembling. He smiled, and continued licking your breasts.

Once they were hard, he went down. He took off your pants. He chuckled when he saw your (F/C) panties. "Be quiet!" You pouted, making a cute angry face. "Awww, you're so cute." "Just get it over with!" You shouted, Wash took off your panty.

He then postioned himself at your hole. He added the tip, slowly. You tried not to moan. Holding it in as hard as you can. He stopped so you can adjust. He leaned in your ear. "Don't hold it in." He said, then thrusted into you. You moaned, your eyes went wide, and felt yourself getting stretched. He thrusted slow at first, but once you were wet enough, he went full speed. "How.... is he... so...good...at... this?" You couldn't think with all this pleasure. It was going through your body. You were breathing hard, and drooling. Wash lifted your leg on his shoulder. You were confused at first. Until he rammed into you, hitting your G-spot. You moaned, as he was thrusting it over and over again. "Ugh, say my name!" "Wash." "Louder." "Wash!" "Louder!" He ordered, as he slapped your ass. "WASH!!!" You screamed, as came on his length. He cane after, thus you cum mixed together with his. You fell, and he fell.

Next Day

"Oh my gosh, I have to get up." "No, not yet." He said, as pulled you down. He cuddling with you, as you smiled. "Okay, but if get in trouble, it's your fault."