Doc. Grey X Male Reader: Valentines

"H-Here, for you." You said, as you gave her the present. "Oh, thank you so much." She thanked, as she opened the gift. "Oh, a tiger necklace. So shiny." "Yeah, it's made of hard-cut sapphire." "Oh. Well, I'm sorry for not giving you a gift." "It's okay, besides I'm happy to give you one." She sadly moaned, as she looked at you. You were so kind and thoughtful. So she thought of something that will make you happy.

She walked to you, and kissed you. You kissed back, but she was rougher than usual. In fact, she grabbed your body against hers. You both pulled way from each other. "Grey..." "I want to make to make you happy. So why don't we do take this to bed?"

She licked your ear seductively. As you just moaned under her. She started to move down to your area. She slowly pulled down your boxer. Your dick struck up straight.

"Oh, someone's ready." She said girly, as she lick your length. You moaned, as she licked it up and down. She swirled around your tip. You jumped as her tongue licked at the slit. She then hand job it, as she still kept licking. "Mmm..." You moaned as you bucked your hips up to her mouth. Her hot mouth was enough to make you cum. So you did, as you felt your body emptying itself.

She smirked, as she licked off your cum. She started to get on you. "How about a round 2?" She said, as she rubbed against your dick. She then rammed herself onto to you. You arched your back. As she moved up and down. She looked gor your hands. In which, you held her hands for balence. "Ah... it feels so good...." "Yeah, you're a good girl." "Tell me more. Tell more I'm a good girl." She moaned and begged. You told her all the things you said. She was hot and tight. You went harder and pounded into her. "Yes... I'm gonna..." She cummed, bit you weren't done. So you kept on pounding her. Until you finally cummed in her.

She fell on you, but her breasts were in your face. "Happy Valentines Day sweetie." "You too. You responded. As you two cuddled each other.