Yandere Caboose X Reader

You were drawing with Caboose. You drew a meadow with butterflies. While Caboose drew you and him. Married under Freckles, with a kiss. You in a pretty dress and everyone watching. Even Tex and Church.

"Baeeeee..." "Yes sweetie?" Tucker hugged you from behind. Caboose looked at him, breaking the crayon. As he watched Tucker kiss your neck. He was feeling so mad, like an actually child. "Caboose, we'll be right back." "Okay..." You guys walked away. "Sweetheart."

You were on your bed. With tears  falling down. Tucker.... he was gone. Somebody had murdered him. His body was stabbed everywhere. There was no weapons or evidence. It was like he commited sucide. That made it even worse for you.

Somebody knocked, you told it to come in. "Lady...." "Caboose..." You got up and smiled. "Hey, how are you doing?" "Very well. Can we play?" "No, I think I'm gonna sleep for a min-" "Please." He begged, you sighed.

You guys played all day. But you were too depressed. Caboose had gotten sick of this. To think he had done that for no reason. So he was planning something to make sure he was serious.

You woke up, with you body tied down. You tried to move or get out. But whoever did this was smart. You started to panick and even cry.

You then felt a sharp pain on your neck. Then, your body went dead. You heard humming, you looked at the right. You couldn't believe it at all. It was Caboose, smiling, but not in a sweet way. "Caboose... why?" "You're so dumb. Can't you see around you..." He said, in his serious voice. Not in his child-like voice.

"But..." He then crawled on top of your body. You shivered and whined. As he stopped and looked at your breasts. "I love you, so much... so much that it hurt and pained me to see you with "him". He started to cry, tears on your chest. "Why...." He looked at you with emtionless. "Why did you love him, but me!? Huh? When I needed you the most. Instead, you just left me. All alone, leaving me to die." He cried.

As he was talking, he was squeezing your breast. Massaging them and rubbing them with force. After he was done, he harshly licked your nipple. Even sucking on them. You drooled at his wet tongue. Feeling the wetness and needy of him. When he was done, he then grabbed your thighs. Lifting them up and spreading them.

His eyes lit up, as he drooled at the sight. You moaned as hr licked you up. Licking the juices that were around your area. You could feel his tongue lick you. As you were getting more wetter. You then cummed as he bit on the clit.

"Wow, you're so shameless." He laughed, as got up and took off his boxer. His dick was hige. "No... please no..." "Don't worry, it'll be fine. I promise." He said, so sweet and disgusting.

As he pludged into you. You felt the pressure of his dick. It was so painful, but so good. You felt blood come down, acting like a fluid. As he merciesly thrusts into you. You cried as the pain was too much. Then he hitted yout G-Spot. You felt the pleasure from it. You cries turned into moans. "Man, you are a slut. Cryong then moaning." "No... I'm not... ah...." You were losing it feeling his dick hit you. You haven't realized that you cummed, several times. Your mind was filled with pleasure. You kept on telling yourself inside that this was rape. But you didn't hear it. Until a load of cum filled you. You smiled as his cum filled you. When he pulled, the rest went on your stomach.

He pulled you up and kissed you. Then you two ended up dping it again

~
So sorry