South X Slave Reader

Fufufu~ Requested by Winter_reborn

~

Setting: Project Freelancer.

~

You were down the hallway. "You bitch!" You were pushed against the with her hand around your neck. "Next time you don't have my back I will none the less harm you. But you better be at my room." She said as she let go. You fell on the floor. You choked up while she left. Yep, you were her slave.

Few Years Back

"Hurry up." You panting as the gun firing off. You accidently triggered the alarm. Now they were hunting you, York, North, and South. You all had entered Project Frelancer. So it was your first time. The objective was to get information of the company. So the teams were South, North, York, and you. But it was oy goig to be three because you were tryibg to run.

But something happened, York had shot you accidently. Which made you fall on the fire alarm. Now, you were trying to survive. You were holding the bullet wound. But York was going far away. "Wait!" You were jogging, knowing that you were losing blood. "Freeze!" You took out the gun and shot him. But only one shot him. The other fired the bullet. You were dead, but why didn't your body fall? But you saw it was South. "You dumbass, go! North already called 49-ner." She said, in pain. You grabbed her hand and you both went off

"South... why?" There tears coming out. But you were still wearing the armor. When yoy guys went to the Director, he was pissed. He yelled at all of you for failing on this mission. He asked who tiggered the alarm. You were about to say it until South admitted it. "Lie... it's a lie!" You never wanted this at all.

"Hey." You looked to see South all good. She walked towards you. Then grabbed your neck. "You owe me now. I couldve just let you to die. But sine I'm so nice. I"m willing to let you at a price. Also, for that stunt I pulled off. Understand that now I owe you." She said, as she let go an walked away.

Present

You were a slave to South. No matter what or where, you were her slave. It was really embarrassing and foolish. Especially the things she made you do. Like wearing a tank top with no bra. Shorts that were small, showing bits of your underwear. She also does same embarrasing "touching".

But what she meant before was that. We were on our mission. I wasn't fast enough to catch up. Thus, the alarm was tiggered. Then North moved me and took the bullets. Which was enough to make her triggered. Plus, she didn't move up like North. Which made her extra pissed. Now, you were needed.

South's Room

You entered and felt somthing around your neck. It was a collar wkh a chain. It was sealed tight, only a key could unlock it. "On yoour knees." You did, as she pulled on the leash. Making you crawld like a dog. She then sat down on her bed.

"Strip naked." You did, you blushed at the at you were never naked in front of someone. She fingers you to come to her. You go to her. You blush even more because you're near her.

She sticks out two fingers. Roughly grabs you and sticks them up. You jolt up and scream. She tells you to shut the fuck up. You feel tears coming down. She was stealing your virginity. She procceds to move slowly. You could feel her fingers moving slowy. You felt yourself going wet. You were feeling it trickle down. She saw it and used her other hand to scoop it up. Once she did, she took two of her fingers to her mouth. She licked it up. "You taste really good." She chuckled, as she stopped and pulled them out. You sighed in relief when she took them out. She proccedee to lick off the fingers that had your juice.

She then pulled you and pushed you on the bed. She seperated your legs. She saw how trembling you were. "It's your first time?" "Y-Yes." "Good. I'm lucky." As seperated your fold wide. She then rubbed on your clit. She then went the hole and went around it a couple of times. "Already your hole's shut? Tch. What a weak virgin. But you won't be any longer." As you felt somehing go inside you. It was her tongue. You clenched on the bed sheets. You could feel her touching the mucles inside you. Getting every last bit. It felt eo werid and yet good. She got out and sucked on your clit and thrusted into you with her fingers. You were panting and moaning, this turned her on as well. As she put three fingers in. You gasped at the pleasure. Ypu arched your back as she now putted four. You could feel her  going to your G-Spot. "South... please... just let me...." "Say who owns you." "You... South...." "And you are?" "Your... bitch!" You yelled, as she hit it. She smirked and went harder. You could feel her clawing at you inside. Then you finally cummed all over her hand.

She pulled out and licked it off. Every drop of it. "Get up." You got up weakly. As she feel on the bed. She seperated her legs wide. You looked at what was between her legs. Nothing, but her shorts and her wet area. She was breathing hard and red. "Hurry up!" She said, in fear.

You took off her shorts and underwear. She was wet, you spread her folds. Then you licked up her juice. She gasped, and whined. You were licker juices that were sweet. You bit on the clit. She jerked and moaned. You sucked and bit on the clit. Your fingers trailed to her hile. You pomed it a couple of times. Until you added two finger in. She was so soft and tough. She was moaning in pain. But you helped by sucking her clit. She was calming down a little. But you thrusted in her hard. "You... bitch... you're good.... at this..." She moaned, as you added another two fingers this time.  You pulled close and thrusted them into her hard. You swore you hit her G-Spot hard. Because she moaned and got tighter. Ypu went harder and harder. "Fuck..." She moaned.

Then, you put your mouth in front of it. She cummed, you made no drop was out. When she was done, you licked up the rest. "You taste delicous."

She pulled you to her. You face was on her breasts. "Play with them." You did, feeling those soft mounds. As she play with yours.

Let's say, it was crazy battle

~
Guys I have a question...

Would you all like a Red Vs Blue Roleplay? Be sure to answer

Or....

A having a lemon with me!? For a anniversy that's coming up.