Washington X Reader Fluff

Requested by whattheairgear

~

Setting: Chrous

~
"Locus, are you sure this is going to work?" "Yes. Now follow the part." He whispered, as I left. I was needed for Doyle. It turnes out, when I entered the room he fainted. I look at the guys in front of me. "I'm assuming ge fainted huh?" "Yes. And you are?" "My name is (C/N) (Code Name). I was summoned here to help out. Only to see someone fainted. But, I am used to that. He faints a lot." "Okay, thanks for the info. But for now, what is this place? Who was that guy? And you are?" "As I said, my name is (C/N). My partner Locus wasn't supposed to knoch you, sorry. But, you are in the Federal Army of Chorus. If guys got any questions, tell me." "Excuse me." "Yes Donut?" "Can I get something to drink?" "Sure. What about all of you?" "No thank you (C/N)." "I'll take one (C/N)." "Very well. Soda or water?" "I'll have water." "And I'll have the soda please." "In fact, can I get soda." "Sure Sarge." You chuckled, as you went to get it.

"I'm back." "How was it?" "Charming. The two maybe idiots. But still charming. Wash is alert and keeping his guard up. Which I'm not surprised. But he does sound handsome." "Don't get attached (C/N). Remember our job." "Yes Locus. Also, what are you doing with that storage chip?" "Just adding some touches." "Okay." "Let's go return it." You took it

"Hey guys." "Hey (C/N). You." "Relax. He's with me. Here." You handed the chip to Wash. "What is it?" "It's that war machine. Locus got it while we were there. Oh, and sorry about the team you got seperated. I know how that feels." "Thank you. But knowing that my friends are on the enemies side. I can't feel great." "Mmm. Well, I better head off. Locus, you bite and I'll bite back." You said, while you left the room.

Days Later

You kicked Locus at the side. You backed up and dodged his attack. You then grabbed his arm and flipped him. I hold him down. He hits the floor three times. I let go and he gets up. "Try better." I shout, as he leaves.

"You mind if I try?" I look back andd see Wash at the doorway. "Sure. But be careful." I said, we both go in fighting postions. We circle each other. He then tries to kick. I catch it and push it away. He then tries to kick again. But I catch it again. But he kicks me in the back. I fall to the ground. I get back up. He tries punch me and I kick him in the side. He goans, I punch him in the face. He falls down and faint. "Oh God, I'm sorry-" But he punches me in the stomach. I fall and clutch on to my stomach. I laugh, and roll around. My helmet comes off.

That's when I feel Wash on me. "Hey." I feel him getting closer. His knee pressing against my armored area. "Ummm, Wash?" That when his helmet falls too. There, I saw handsome man, with blonde hair, white skin, and beautiful blue eyes. "You look really, really, pretty (C/N)." "The name's (Y/N).... my name... and your not too shabby."

You and David talked a lot. He was a Freelancer and you were Mercanary. You talked about how the Great War shattered you and Locus. How you couldn't go back to being a civilian. Especially the thing that happened to you. David felt the same, the A.I Epislon changed him too. How he was a dumb guy to now this. How when he was knocked out. He reminded if all the terrible things he done. How he couldn't forgive himself. You held his hand to show him that you cared. He then kissed you in tears. As you did too. As you both were hurt and couldn't go back.

"Why? Why was I was scared?" You were standing with Felix and Locus. Talking to Hargrove about how the mission failed. But you were too upset to listen. Wash knew who you were. That you were with Felix and Locus. Ypu felt how tears coming down. "We keep continuing what we do. Until they start killing each other. But for now, hunt them. I'll return to Doyle." You said, as you walked away. Still hurt.

The Battle

You finish fightin off the soldiers. Until, you heard him. You ran to the sound. Only to see him fighting against Felix. "Damn it! He won't last long." You decided to sneak attack him. It was the only way.

Once you got close, you waited. When he was about strike, you charged. "Ah! You bitch!" You then kickec him away. You went besides Wash, but ran away. "(Y/N)! Wait!" He ran after you and even tackled you. Your helmets fell off, looking at each other. "I'm sorry Wash." "I'm sorry too (Y/N)." Tears fell on your cheeks, smiling.

Welp, that's it. Locus and Felix were exposed. I left them, which meant I'm on their their kill list. Especially Felix after what I did to him. But even so, I was still happy to be with Wash. He told me that he missed me very much. That he didn't care that you were a bad guy. He knew ypu hated being there. In fact, he was going to get you. "But, I do have request." "What is it?"

"Nnnn..." "You're very bad girl you know that?" As he jiggled your breasts. "I... I do..." "Yeah?" He then grinded on you harder. "Prove it then." "Wash... you... you..." He then pressed on your nipples harder. "Nnnn... your my... my..." He started to then rub on you really hard. His hips were going up and down. "Your my big, long, Daddy!"

He chuckled and stopped. He turned you over so he was on top. He then feel in you. His face on your breasts. "Thank you for the pillows. You smiled at him. "Your welcome."