Yandere Grif X Reader

"No, because it would be impossible for Jon Snow-" "No that's not the point. All I'm saying is the facts." Grif heard as you two argued about nerd stuff. He wish he could be like Simmons. So smart, werid, and a smartass too. Because you seem be into those guys.

Sure, you were super sweet to him, kind, supporting, and... "I'm gonna find something eat." He said, and walked in the base. He was pissed that you were dating Simmons. Simmons was not the guy for you. He was a kickass and too much of a pussy. Which you always had to stand up for him.

Few Hours

You went to the kitchen to get some food. You made yourself a sandwhich. "That looks good." "Hm? Oh, yep. You want me to make you one Grif?" "No thanks. You wanna have drink?" "Thanks Grif." You took the drink. After that, you went to make his sandwhich. He watched as yoy made it for him. He blushed at the thought of you as his wife.

"Here you go. Now let's eat." You said, as you started eating. He ate yours slowly, so that he could savor the delicous food you made.

"Hey (Y/N), what do you see in me?" "Hm?" "Like, why do act so kind even though I'm a asshole." "Well, you're loyal and quite helpful at some times. I mean, you know how to use a fricken plane. I can't even do that but just shiver. But I know you care about your team Grif. I like that about you Grif." You said, as you drank your drink. "Thanks."

After that, your body paralyzed. You dropped the cup and fell. Everything then went to black

Your vision was clearing up. You couldn't move your body at all. Only your eyes, but you were on your side. You looked around the room. You were on a bed, light was shown, and you heard footsteps. They were going to you. You were scared, but didn't show it. You were a doll.

You felt a hand rub your thigh. Another massaging your breasts. Then, there was Grif's breathing. Your body was going so cold. Your was slowlu beating. You wanted to run. Run. Run. Run. You wanted to say somethig but couldn't. Instead, all you felt was his kiss. His tongue was going in yours. You moaned, as he deepened it more.

He then got on top of you. He stopped and pulled away, making a trail of sliva. But was broken as his face went between your breasts. His hot breath, would go on your nipple. He then licked it. You were crying as he continued this. This was disgusting and shameful. You even had a boyfriend. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop.

Once he was done with both of them. He separted your legs apart. Your skin was going hot. As he moaned and just thrusted into you. You cried in pain. As he thrusted into your virgin hole. You cried in pain as his dick was stretching you wide. You could feel blood spilling out. You were crying a lot. Feeling the pain go away, it still didn't change that he was raping you. Taking ypur virginity and betraying his friend bu fucking his girlfriend. Finally, you're voice was back. "Grif... please... stop...." You were begging, but he didn't listen and just kept thrusting in you. Begging wasn't going to do. Youncoukd feel him almost close to your G-Spot. You then arched your back and moaned. He smiled and kept at thrusting at it. You could feel the power that was literally going in you. Until finally, you cummed on his dick. You panted, but he still kept thrusting. Until, he couldn't take it and cummed.

Next Day

"Hey is everything okay bae?" "Huh? Oh, yeah, it's okay. Really. Just.... I'll be back." You said, as you walked to where Grif was.