Yandere Maine X Reader

You cried as you heard heavy foorsteps. The growl was heard, fresh tears was coming down. North and South were dead, you didn't know what to do.

When he got closer you waited. Nothing, instead silence, so you decided to run. But your helmt was blown off. You felt air, you turned to see him. Your heart beated so many times. Until you passed out.

Flashback

"Maine.... Maine..." You mumbled in your sleep. He was shot so many times. When they bought him in. You argued with them that you should be in there. But after that day, you were allowed. Maine was on the bed, sleeping. You sat next him. But soon fell asleep.

"Maine..." You felt a hand rub your hair. You woke up and saw Maine looking at you. "Maine..." You got up and kissed hus cheek. "Morning teddy."

Ends

You woke up and saw you looking at you. "Don't scream (Y/N)." You didn't and just stared at him. Feeling the fear that was filling up. He touched your cheek and body. You shivered at hus cold touch. You then notice that you had hickies. "Oh God..."

He was walking towards your clothed area. You were shaking, as he touched your shorts. He growled, but it was a horny one. "God.... I think I might be going to heaven early."

As he ripped off the shorts wih one swipe. He then lifted your legs and spread them. You whined and cried. As you felt his cock go into you. The head was only in and it was making you moan. He then was going further. Your head was going blank. It eas like he was about to cum. He stopped and went back. Then, he thrusted in and out. You felt him going to rip your body. Feeling him literally going in and out. You bit your finger in pleasure. Moaning, drooling, and seeing stars. You lost it and just moaned untul your voice was gone. You didn't notice that you cummed many times and he hit your G-Spot with power. You honestly could've saw the light. "Ngh! .... I can't.... ah!" You cummed a lot, while he screamed and cummed in you.

He filled you up so full. You passed out with swirls in your eyes. Drooling, as he pulled and spilled some more on your face. He grabbed your head. Round 2