Freelancers X Reader: Valentines

Oh boy. This one's really going to be a fuckfest
~
You choked on Wyoming's cock, while riding on York, and jacking off to Florida and Maine. Washington was thrusting behind you. North was sucking off your breasts. "Ngh!" You moaned, as North tasted something. It was milk! It was sweet and delicious. Soon enough, he attacked your breasts, sucking off your milk and massaging your other one. York felt something dripping on his chest. He rose up and saw your breast dripping milk. He also attacked and sucked off hard. Your mind went blank and your face was so lewd.

Like This:

That's how lewd you are in this story

That's how lewd you are in this story. Sorry. In fact, I think that's the face you make in every gangbang. Expect the females

You were panting and moaning on Wyoming's cock. This pleasure.... it was too much. In fact, you cummed already. York seemed to notice, and took advantage of it. He grabbed your thighs and smashed into you, breaking your G-spot. You screamed as he was breaking you . In fact, they were all breaking you. You cummed the second time. Soon enough, they all cummed on you and in you. Their juices spilling all over you. You were all sticking and hot. You only tasted Wyoming's cum in your mouth. But was it was still good.

They all fell, panting. But Maine.... oh man, he wasn't done. He got up and grabbed your ass. At this point, you didn't even resistance. You were too tired to even move or speak. He pulled you to him. His huge cock rubbed you hole. He moaned, he put the tip in. "Ah!" You weakly moaned. Soon Florida got up, and got under you. His cock was at your vagina. He also put his tip in. York got up, and went to your face. He grabbed your hair, tightly. North helped Washington up, soon they were both beside you. They grabbed your hands and placed them on their cocks. Soon Wyoming was the only one left your play with nipples.

They all nodded to each other. Then they all thrusted into you. But Maine's was so pleasurable. You felt so full from him. Maine growled like an animal. He was feeling good, while Florida was just thrusting into you so good. York was just choking you. While North and Wash were just thrusting into your hand. "Oh Christ!" You screamed, as you cummed already. "Hey guys! She already cummed!" When Florida said that, oh no. They were going extreme. Maine, stretching out your hole. Soon, two cocks were in your vigina, stretching your hole. York, Wash, and North soon pulled on your head to suck on their cocks. It was too much, you were breaking. In fact, you even cummed three times. Soon they all cummed, but this time all over your body. Maine's was so huge, he particularly cummed all over you.

This time, they were all tired. Nothing but pants and pleasures. "Okay, we should all take a shower."

~
............

I don't regret this.