Yandere Simmons X Reader

He looked at you as you talked with Sarge. Your smart mind, your nice figure, and your sweet personality. All combined to be as perfect as he. Just as you were prefect for him.

Sure, you had little flaws. But even so, your were still sweet and smart. You two would've been the perfect couple. If it weren't for Sarge.

He would always seem to take you. Whenever you and Simmons would talk. He would always interfere. Which made things worse because each time he did, you always seemed distance. Like you loved Sarge as a crush more than leader. It always seemed like it was true.

Everyday, it was so painful. Seeing you talk to your leader. Sure, he respected him, but it slowly turning into hatred. To the urge to kill his leader.

The fears came true, when Sarge had just oblivousily confessed it to you. He felt tears come down. But smiled as he thought of a plan.

Week Later

You were putting away the rations because Sarge had gotten sick of Grif eating all the good food. You were doing all the chores of Sarge. (Though, you mostly did all of them.) Simmons had told me that he was really sick. So sick that he couldn't move and he kept sniffling a lot.

Simmons would take care of him for the days. Simmons was always making sure Sarge was well and ready. It really felt like they were a son and father together. Though Sarge would never realise it.

Aftet that, you went to go get a drink. "Hey (Y/N)." You looked to your right to see Simmons. "Hey Simmons, how's Sarge?" "Good. Though it was really tough to get him to sleep." "Sleep is really important for a sickness." "Yep. I'm just here to get here to get some water. Here." "Oh, I-" "Don't worry, I've seen you work hard. I have the second one for Sarge." "Ah, thank you so much." You said, and took a sip.

"Ah! Nothing like a fresh cold water to help." He nodded, you put the cup down. "See ya Simmons." You said, as you walked out. When you walked down the hallway, you started to feel werid. Your body was getting weak. You mind was getting hazy, you weren't thinking straight. You then collasped, but you were breathing hard. You were grunting and crawling. But soon, somebody carried you. You tried to get away, but passed out.

You woke up, it was hazy. You couldn't move, nor speak. You were still weak, but you were feeling hot. Like your skin was heating up like a stove. You now realised that you were tied up and naked.

"Hello (Y/N)." Your eyes trailed to Simmons. You felt fear when you locked your eyes to him. "Simmons... what is this? I..." He kissed you, but it was digusting to you. You muffled stop, but he didn't. So you bit his tongue. He stopped and cried in pain.

"You... hurt... me... (Y/N)." Your heart skipped a beat. As your whole body now felt fear. "It's okay... I forgive, beccause you're so sweet and smart. Also very pretty. It really is such a shane that he has you." "Please, I didn't mean to. But, I'm-" "I know. That's why I'm giving you a choice." "Huh?"

He went on top of you. He looked into your eyes. His eyes were serious and furious.  "Either you do you me, or you'll see him suffer more." He said, his voice was deep serious. That made you realize that Sarge had poison. Your face was filled with fear. It was turning him on so much. But he knew the choice you would make. "Please, just do me a favor. Heal him after this." You said, with tears in your eyes. So you seperated your legs apart.

He smiled warmly, and took off his pants and boxer. He held your thighs and position. You were breathing hard and waited for it.

He then thrusted into. The pain was so bad. It stinged and burned. He went in without warning. He went back and thrusted into you again. It was hurting so much. You could feel liquid coming down. You sure it was blood dripping. It was so painful for minutes.

He leaned down and licked up your tears. Next, he sucked on your nipples. It sorta helped, but still hurt. He was going really deep. By now, you were doing little moans. Until, it was starting to fade away. Now, kt was a bit of pleasure. Simmons had now gone faster. The sound of wet juices/blood had filled up the room. He now leabed and kissed you. A tear had slipped out as he hit your G-Spot. Juices were now spilling out. Onto to his dick. You finally cummed, but still kept going. "Simmons...  I..." He didn't listen as he cummed. It was so hot. But you passed out

Next Day

He was all better. You were happy, but now you were a slave to Simmons.