Carolina X Reader

Requested by Ember_Angel

~

Setting: Season 15

~

"Carolina." "Hm?" "I know you have nothing to do. But, do you really have be on my chest?" You asked, as she looked up at. "Hey, I want to be lazy, so being lazy with you is all I can do." She said, she buried more into you. You shurged it off. Beisdes, she won't last this long.

Few Minutes

You suddenly took a nap. You had that dream in which it was on Chorus. It was when the planet when into a sex frenzy. Carolina had caught you and fucked you hard. She would never let you touch her. So you've spent your entire time being fucked by her.

Honestly, it was a nightmare. In fact, you can feel the nipples go wet. The fact she's licking and swirling them. Making them go hard as they can. It actually felt like she was actually doing right now.

You opened your eyes. Only for them to see her actaully doing it! "Wah!" She looked at you. "Morning." "No, not again!" You tried to get away. But she grabbed your breasts. She then pulled you to her. "Hey now, ni running." She said, her vioce was silk. "Wasn't Chorus enough!?" You shouted, but was soon gone when she kissed you. Her tongue swirl around yours. Your sliva's mixing together, as she invaded your mouth. She pulled away, you two panting like dogs. "I'm sorry about that, which is why I'm letting you tounch me this time." She purrs, as you go wet.

You then quickly bury your face in her breasts. She falls backwards because of your push. You pull back the bra cup. You then suck on her nipple though her tank top. You wet her shirt and lick around her nipple. As you jiggle the other. You moaned on the nipple. As she began to feel wet on area. But she didn't moan. You then went to the other one. You continued to suck on it. Even humping on her area.

She felt this was trying to hold it. Until you were finally ready, and took off you pants and underwear. But as soon as she was about to raise her head. You tooks off hers and licked her folds. You licked them up and down. Making sure that your "drink", was empty. She moaned as you contined to lick her. Until you bit on her clit. Your fingers went into her since her vagina was wet. You added three, you curled, rubbed, and thrusted into her. While she was stroking your hair to do more. Finally, you stopped and inserted your tongue in her. You licked her insides, tasting and feeling her pulse. You went as far as to stick your whole tongue in. "Oh fuck!" She moaned as she cummed. You swallowed it all and gulped it.

You then let her do you. Already she licked your folds. While also using a double didlo she saved for you. It was a big one at that. She then inserted the other side into her. Then, she turned on the vibrator. You both thrusted into it, while kissing each other. It felt like hours, but was minutes until you two cummed.

When Wash came to check on you two. You both were asleep and naked.