Yandere Dylan X Male Reader

She bit your neck, as you turned red. She rubbed your thigh, almost close to yor dick. You joilted, as her hand went near you friend. She leaned in on your ear. "Don't forgot. You were forbidden to talk to her. So pay the price. I bought you along on this trip. So apperiate it." She said.

As she slithered her hand in your boxers. You shivered and stroked your cock. Being slow and steady, while rubbering her fingers on your veins and the slit. You moaned and got really hard. She pressing her finger on your slit. You arched your back. Making her go further. "Please.... I can't...  ah...." You spread your legs further. As she used her other hand to stroke you. It was driving you crazy. You moaned crazy, as your dick was sprewing precum. "Dylan... I.... ahhhh!" You cummed in her hand. She felt the stickiness go on her hands.

Aftet that, she looked at her hands and licked them. While you just panted slowly. After she was done, she then went in front of you. Then, sat on your legs. "I hope you're ready. Because I'm gonna rock you." You gulped and shook in fear.

As she postioned herself and sunk herself on you. She moaned, as the whole thing went in her. She stopped and cummed when it hit her G-Spot and womb. She regained back and then rode on you. She did it so fast. It felt like she had done this before. As you felt her insides clench you. The warm insides were slippary. Meaning she could as fast as she can. You both were moaning like crazy. You dick hitting her womb. She insides clenching onto to you. You guys didn't last long. As you bothed moaned very loudly. Cumming in and onto each other.

You passed as well as she did. Unknown to you, that she was recording everything you guys did.

~
Finally! Done!