Chruch X Male Reader Christmas

"Wah! I'm sorry! Ha!" "Shut up! My God, I can't believe you actually turned dumb." He said, slapping you, but at some dirty areas. You were moaning quietly. Then, when he accidently slapped your ass, you moaned.

You immediately went quiet. He turned you around and saw your little bludge poking out. "Chruch.... please... don't tell rhis to anyone." You cried and begged, Chruch was smirking. "Only, that's only if you let me have my present." "Yes, yes, I'll give it to you. Just don't tell-"

He grabbed your thighs and ripped ofd your pants. You were scared and turned on. As he playfully spun around the clothed head. You were going more harder. "Oh, I feel your getting exicted." As he felt a wet spot, then presses on it. "Ngh...." You felt him deep, and then used his finger to jack you off. "Ahhh..... Leo.... I.... I..." "Don't you dare. You'll cum when I say you'll cum." "Y... Yes..."

He removes your boxers and his. "Don't fucking complain that I'm not big!" "Huhaaahhhhh!" You felt it go in that small and virgin hole. You were choking and hiccupping. As he carfeully tnrusts into you. He was tearing you apart. You could feel that pulsing dick. You moaned and panted at his every thrust. You can feel it just jabbing at you. Chruch held your dick so that you won't cum. It was so hard not to cum. With Chruch just pounding into you. Breaking apart the insides. "Tch.... you really are a slut..." While he was a pevert. "Which is why I don't a fuck..." Then, he was starting to lose it. "Chruch... y... your..... I'm.... I can't!" He let go and let you cum. You cummed on your body. The white, sticky, liquid that was in your body made Chruch really turn one. So he got out and cummed all over your body. "Ngh..." It was so hot.

"Tex is gonna beat your ass." "Oh.... whatever.