Florida X Male Reader: Christmas

"Mmmmm..." "Shhh, quiet. Make sure you don't suck really loud. Okay?" You nodded, as you continued to swallow. Then, bobbed your head really fast. "Aahh... you always know what... ah... oh yes... such a good boy sweetie..." You smiled, sucking on him more. Wanting to taste delicous milk you wanted. It seemed that he read your mind. Because a load of cum went into your mouth. You gulped it all. "So, when I'm I getting my present?" "Right now."

You smiled, as took off your pants and boxers. "What a cute little thing." Then a knock came. "Go under." You did. "Come in!" A person came in. "Hello Kernal, how are you?" "Very well sir." As they started talking, Florida toon a seat. Grabbing your ass and thrusting in. You covered your mouth, noy wanting a sound to come out. "Okay, sir. Have a Merry Christmas." "You too." He then leaves.

He stands up and thtusts into you. "Oi... don't do that-" "We didn't get caught... besides, you wanted your present." He said, holding your waist and procceding to fuck you. Your body moved at his thrusting. As he going fast. "Fuck, you're tighting me around me slut. Here, allow me to go stronger." As he now.poumded into you, drilling into your prostate. You closed your eyes in pleasure. As he broke your insides apart. Causing you to tighyen again. "Sweetie... I think... oh shit!" He cummed into you. You heard his cum spilling you. Almost like a creamy milk spilling.

Once he was done, he lifted you up. "Merry Christmas (Y/N). Smile." As he took a picture