Chruch X Reader: Christmas

"H-Here you go Church, I know it's not much but I hope you like it." You holding out his gift to him. He took the gift, and opened it. It was a bullet proof vest. He looked at you, and stared at the ground. "Thank.... (Y/N). It's really.... nice." He said, bit were had tears in your eyes. "Hgnnn. I'm so sorry sir." You said, crouching next to the wall.

"It must be a terrible gift. I wish I could do something else." You cried, hoping that God could help you. "Wait, something...else?" "Yeah, like anything." You responded. "Well... mind helping me with something." Then you shot up. "Wait! This is my chance! I could help him sort out papets or clean his room. Thank you God!" You smiled, and turned to him. "Yes sir!" "Ok. Let's go to my room."

Chruch's Room

"Here we are." You both entered. His room was clean, and there no papers. But you looked around closely. You looked on his bed. Your face dropped, as you saw a Santa dress. "S-Sir." "Yes, (Y/N) I know, and I need you to try it on." "For what?!" "For Tex! I need to see if it fits her." "But why me?!" "Because you and Tex are the same height! And I need to give her something for Christmas!" He yelled. You looked at the dress. "Okay, but don't look." You said. He turned away, and you proceeded to change.

While turning way, Chruch was ashamed of himself. You see, Tex broke up with him. He felt sad and heart broken. But you were there, and comforted him. Soon enough, he got over Tex thanks to you. He was happy to have you on his team. Plus, you respected him. But he never told you about the break up though. Only you saw him crying.

"Okay, I'm done." He turned, and he went red, like red. Your chest was showing, and your rear was showing a tiny bit. "It is okay?" You said. "Wait. There's something in the back, let me see." "Okay." He went to your back

He leaned forward, and smelled you. "God damn, she smells so good." That's when his hands sneaked up your sides. And immediately attacked your breasts.

"Wahhhhh?!" You screamed. Chruch was playing with your breasts. "S-S-S-Sir!" "Call me Church." "Chruch, why are you doing this? You have a girlfriend!" He stopped, and let go. "Chruch?" "Sorry, it's just...." You looked at him, and he was sad. "She broke up with me." You stood there in shock. "Yeah, sorry if I-" But was cut off when you kissed him. He was shocked, but kissed back.

You two were fighting dominance. You were almost winning, but he was strong and won. You both stopped, and breathed. He whispered in your ear. "Bend over... one the bed." You nodded.

You went to the bed and bended. He lifted up your dress. Then pulled down your underwear. Exposuring your private area. He took off his armor pants and boxers. He lifted up your butt. He postioned himself, and slowly put it in. You were moaning, and cummed already. First going slow pace, then was going faster. He spanked your butt, and you moaned. He then spanked your butt a few time. You were drooling from the pleasure that was given to you.

He then leaned in your ear. "How does it feel? My cock slamming inside that tight ass. My hand slapping you so hard. Tell me (Y/N)." They way he said your name, you just wanted to cum. "It....it feels... ahhhh... so good... must cum... please!" He pulled on your hair, making you moan even louder. He chuckled, as the skin slapping was going faster. He threw his head back and moaned in pleasure. Then you screamed, as you came on him. Followed by him cumming in you.

You two fell on the bed. Panting and breathing hard. You looked at him, and he was already asleep. You buried him in your chest. "Merry Christmas."