Tex X Reader: Christmas

You punched the dummy serval times. Until you finally reached your limit. You panted, wiped off the sweat. "Well well, if isn't Snowflake?" You ignored Tex and didn't bother talking to her.

It wasn't like you had a grudge against her like Carolina. You just didn't care and did your job. But it seemed she had a grudge at you. You never did anything to piss her off.

As you walked in the lockers. You walked towards yours and started to change. "Hey!" A hand then banged on the locker next to me. I could feel my heart beat. But I remained calm. "I asked you a question." "The question that was pointless? Or the fact that you gave such a question?" You said coldly. But that go her pissed. "Hey, I just wanted a simple answer." "Over a greeting? Geez, you have strength and brains. Yet, you can't accept a simple no."

Just now, you locker was slammed in front of you. If your hand was there, the blood would stop flowing. She then grabbed and placed you on the bench on your back. But you had a sweaty bra on and your shorts were at your thighs, revealing your underwear. "Hey, get off- mph!" You were being kissed by Tex!

You felt her tongue just swirling around yours. Her knee going up on your area. You jumped, finding yourself rubbing on it. She then pulled down your bra cups. Then, massaged your breasts. Using her finger to rub on your nipples. They were all giving you pleasure. As you soon became wet. Tex started to feel it on her knee.

She pulled away, leaving you to pant. "That's why what I like about you (Y/N). The fact you don't care if I'm a winner or bitch. You just view me the same way as eveyone else. Minding your own business and not giving a shit. But..." Her hands were going to your underwear. He fingers touched it and pulled them down.

You felt air hit your area. You shivered and covered it. But she moved it away. Putting it over yout head. She bit your neck and the trailed down your body. "I want to be your business. I don't give a fuck what the Director says. I'm gonna make you mines."

Then, her face was directly at your area. She blew on it. Her cold breath made you jerk a little. Then, go a bit wet. She spread your area. She used her forefinger and her thumb. To pinch your clitoris. "Ngh!" You moaned and jolted up at the surprise of the pleasure.

Her tongue stuck out, licking up the area. You moaned, as her tough tongue licked you everywhere. You could feel your nipples hardening. While you were busy, she used her ring and fore finger together. Going in the hole. "Ngh! Ah!" You moaned, as you felt her fingers going in you. It was so painful, the skin and insides were just bteaking apart. You massaged your breasts just to get rid of the pain. But, she now licked the clit to calm you. The pain was slowly going away. As you moaned again. This gave her the permission to thrust. So she did and went further. You just moaned as she deepened her fingers. The feelings of her touching the walls. Burrowing more deeper to the G-spot. You patted her hair to go more. She did, now thrusting into you. She licked when she was thrusting in. You moaned her name. As she licked and thrusted intensely. When you felt it piling it up. You warned you. "Tex, I'm gonna cum!" You screamed, arching your back. While Tex took it and placed her mouth where it was. The liquid flowed put into her mouth. While some spilled out.

After that, you were tired and panting. Tex lifted you and whispered in your ear. "The name's Allison..." "What a beautiful name."