Donut X Male Reader: Christmas

You were in a sexy Santa costume. Being tied up and having your mouth covered. You blushed as the two notes that covered your nipples said. "Merry Christmas." "Hope you like your present." Along with a bow around your neck. You were shivering because it was cold. "Fucking Sister and Tex! Should've never told them about my secret crush!" You were afraid that Donut was going to come in into your room any second. "I have a chance." So you started to break apart the rope. You moved your fingers around. After a long time, you finally losened it.

Until the door opened and you saw Donut. You guys just stared at each other. He then closes the door behind him. You then start to feel a bit of fear. He gets close to you and takes off the cloth. "Donut.... I can explain..." He looks at the notes. He took them off....

As well as your pants. (X3)

"Ngh!" You squealed as he just took off the boxers. He grabbed your legs and lifted them up. Showing only you sweet virgin hole. "D-D-D-Donut.... what are you doing?" "Just preparing my gift." He said as if it was normal.

As he carefully dipped his finger into your hole. It was going you, pressing against the very delicate insides. You screamed, as drops formed in your eye. You can feel him going deep. As you drooled and moaned. His finger was like a worm. It was wiggling and going all around your insides. You were going hard. "I... can't... Donut..." He pulled out and spread your whole wide. Then, inserting his tongue. You moaned at this. "Donut... he's tasting me... please... eat me." As he licked in you deep. Your body was twitching, as well as your cock. "No.. more..""Aaaaahhhh." You cummed on your face and neck.

He noticed and looked at you. You were panting and heating up. He smiled and took off his pants and boxer. He then lifted you up and kissed you. You guys swirled wet tongues. Tasting each other's silvia. You guys pulled away, with a string of silvia.

"Hey (Y/N), I want you to know that, I'm not really big as Sarge. So, I hope you still feel pleasure." "Yeah. Okay. Don't worry, don't hold yourself back. Besides, I am your gift." He moaned, as he entered in you.

"Mmmmm..." You felt him stretching the walls and digging in you. When he stopped he pulled out. Then went in and out. Thrusting into you as hard as he can. "Donut.... your dick.... hah... it's so nice..." He gave you hickies, bruises, and sucking on your nipples. "No... more... Donut..." You moaned him, as he was giving it all to you. He then gave you the silvia kiss again. You both moaned, as he continued to thrust in your wet hole. Now was the time to cum. As you guys moaned in pleasure as you two cummed.

~

Tex and Sis.....

"We're gonna be rich!"