Fem Blue & Red Team X Male Reader

Requested by the1topher

~

Setting: Blood Gluch and After The Freelancer Arc.

~

Just for a note here. I am going be keeping the names because they are "last" names okay?! Good, now enjoy. Also, Doc, Was, and Carolina are genderbent too ^-^

~

"Doc, are sure this is the right planet?" "Yes it is (Y/N). This is the right place." Oh God, welp, whatevers. We go over to Blue base where we got the call from.

"Ummm, exuse us." You said, as they turn around. "Yep, they're all females. Shit". It's not like you hate females. But they were just annoying to you in every way.

"Hey excuse us." "Wait for a second we are in a middle o something." "Oh yeah? Well we got news. Somebody called us about a injured member." Unlike Doc, you were harsh about your job. "Oh that, well, look over there." You two looked and saw the graves. Tex and Church as it read. "Wow. So no injury? Okay let's go." "Hold on. We still gotta check their vitials." "But why?" "Even if they're not hurt, they need checkups." You groaned and decided to so it anyways.

"Okay." You went to the aqua armor. "Well, well, what a big boy you are." "Zip it, now stand still." "Oh, rough aren't ya? Well I like rough. Privite Tucker" As she did a cat's pur. "Please make this the day go fast."

"Also, don't forget we need to go to Red Base." "What? I thought you were on our side." "We're neutral lady, we don't stay in sides." I said, going to blue one. She movs away in fear. "Don't worry, it will only take a minute sweetie promise." "Promise?" "Promise." As she went closer. "Woah, I didn't expect it to work. Hey, can you help Caboose not wake up in the middle of the night?" "No, plus I'm done. Now can you two show us which way is Red Base?" "Well, first off, you two might need to put those away. Cause they're gonna shoot it off of your hand." "What?"

Then a gunshot was heard. "Like that. Scatter!" She screamed. You went with Caboose behind a rock. He kept on going up and down. "Caboose, stay low." You said, boy, you wish you had a gun. "Umm, Mr." "Yeah?" "Are you lonely, like have a girlfriend?" "No." "Well, if this is over do you maybe wanna go out or..." "Wait." No ammos, oh thank God.

"Hey (Y/N), are you okay?" "Yeah Doc. You?" "Good as well. Hey we are going over there." "No! Stay right there." The leader said as we stayed here.

"Hey Blues, we are giving you a chance to surrender." "What?" "What are your terms?" They stay quiet. "Alright Blues, first off, we want your flag..." She trailed off. "... to stay right where it is. Keep the flag. But we do want but driod back. You may know him as Señor El Roborto." I can't help but groan. ""And don't think you can keep hers nuts." "....." "Bolts or whatever mechanical parts you have!"

Few Minutes Later

"Hey, how about a medic? We got two here. Maybe we can even out. We have a male and a female which one?" Oh fuck. "Which one is experianced?" "The male." "What?! No, we called dibs in him." I knew it. "So what?! Hey, uh..." "(Y/N)." "(Y/N), are you fine with that?" "Yeah, I'll be fine. Besides, I needed to go there." "Okay, we're sending over the medic." "See ya uh.." "Church." "Okay, see ya Doc."

I head over there. They look at me like a alien. "Hey got any water?"

Two Hours Later

After the humanilation, we headed to the base. But me and Grif, the orange one, talked. "So she was shot in the head and you gave her CPR?" "Yes." You had no words. "Wow, that would've never worked and she would've died. Through out all my studies, I have never heard of that." "Really!?" "Yeah! I'm impressed!" "Wow."