Tex X Male Reader: Christmas

I was doing some exercises to be in shape. Until I felt a body on my back while doing push-ups. I looked up and saw Tex. "Whadda what?" You said. "Just want to talk." She said. "Okay, well I'm doing something so later." She grunted, and got up. You continued to do push-up.

30 Minutes

You were done, and just got to drink. "Hey, (Y/N)." You looked behind you, and saw her. "Oh, hey Tex, so you wanna talk?" "Sure." She sat right next to you.

For a few minutes, you guys talked. Talking about the past, your favorites, and today since it was Christmas. Then favors that did for her. "Hey, I never did repay you?" "It's okay, I'm cool with it." You said, until she started to go closer to you. "You know I could repay you, as a present." "Like I said, I'm okay." "Oh yeah?"

She grabbed your shorts and boxer and pulled them down. Exposuring your penis. "Tex! W-W-What are you doing?!" "What does it look like I'm doing? I'm repaying you." "That's not repaying!" You said, blushing.

"Oh well." She said. As she went in front of you, stroking your penis. "Damn, it went big, you must be a virgin." "Tex... please don't... ahh." She started to blow job you. Making sure she has all of you. Let's just say, she was really good. Like that tongue, the way she licked your skin. Unfortunately, being a virgin, you already cummed. You cummed on you face, and you panicked. You took off your tank-top and wiped it off her face.

"That was not necessarily." She whined, but you didn't care. "Okay, I better go. Well see-" "Oh no, we're not done." She said as she grabbed you and threw you on the ground. You were on the ground. You saw her take off her underwear. You were going hard again. "Well, one look at me, and you are hard? You must be really excited." She said, as she got on you. She started ram herself on you. You felt yourself throbbing in her, as she bounced on you moaning. You saw her breasts bounce, and immediately grabbed them. She moaned even louder. Until she cummed, and you cummed as well. She landed on you, and you got up. You got her underwear and started carrying her to her room.