Doyle X Reader: Valentines

Okay guys. There weren't that much of the Federal side. So... he was the only one. Sorry.
~
"Mmmm." You moaned, as you licked off Doyle's whipped cream cock. Seriously, it was covered in whip cream, chocolate syrup, and a little cherry on top. It was delicious, plus it was special. But his cock was big. "Oh... yes...like that..." He moans, as he thrust into your mouth. Once ypu licked up the sweets. You deep throated him, like really deep. Soyle threw his head back, and bucked his hips up. "Yes..." He keeps on moaning, until his cum erupts in your mouth. It was salty, but you gulped it.

Now, it was his turn. He grabbed you and laid you on the table. He lifted up your shirta and bra. He trailed his tongue to your breasts. There he licked your nipples. You moaned at his skilled at his tongue. How he swirled and licked your nipples. You were starting to get wet down there.

He hand went to your lower area. Soon he took off shorts and underwear. He then took off his pants and boxer. He showed you his big cock. He pulled you to him. He postioned himself at your hole. Then he thrusted into you.

You moaned, and arched your back. He then pulled back, and thrusted in you again. You threw your head back in pleasure. He thrusted you really good. Stretching you out, and you insides squeezing him. "Ngh... I think... I'm going..." He grunted, as he cummed in you. His cum flowed in you, and yours went on him. He pulled out, and fell on you.

"Round two?"