Doc X Reader: Christmas

"Merry Christmas, Doc." You said, to Doc. "Hey Merry Christmas." He said, you were Doc's assistant. "I got you a present. I know it's not much, but I hope you like it." You gave him a small box. He unwrapped it, and saw it was a candle. "On my goodness, you shouldn't have...." "Yeah, thank God they shipped it good." "... a Sakura Peach candle. I thought they ran out. Oh thank you (Y/N)!" He hugged you. "No probs." "Here, I got you something." He got a rectangular box. He handed it to you. You unwrapped it, and opened it. "Oh...Doc..." You were surprised and happy. It was a beautiful sapphire necklace. It was a tear shape. You looked at him and hugged him. "Thank you, it's the best gift ever." He laughed, and he looked up.

"Look, a mistletoe." He pointed up, you looked up and saw it. That meant you had to kiss someone under it. Your face was red, and so was Doc's. "Okay, let's do it.... you know this my first kiss." "Yeah m-me too." He stuttered. You two took a deep breath. Then leaning your lips closer together. Soon enough, you both kissed.

For a few minutes, you guys just stood there. Until you two pulled away. Then looked at each other awkwardly. "That was nice." You said. "Yeah it was." "A-Anyway, I should go check on the guys." You said walking away to check on the teams.

Few Hours

"Phew, that was a long day." You said, leaning against a wall. But that kiss was still in your. You remembered your heart beating fast. You put your hand over your chest. It was pounding now. "Hey (Y/N)." You heard Doc greet you. "Let me guess... you're still thinking about that kiss?" You blushed and turned away. "M-Maybe." "Yeah, I was too." He leaned right next you.

You two just looked at the stars. Doc has always been there for you. Ever since when you were assigned to him. He helped solved your problems from the past. Like your mother, who abused you. He helped solve that, and you sort of get along with your mother.

"Hey, do want you to do something? The night is still young." He tells you. You look at him, and you smile. "Well...."

Your Room

"Ngh!" He moaned, as you tweaked his nipples. You were flicking and rolling them. "Well, I think that's enough. Now onto the next step." You said, in a mischievous voice.

You were just wearing a bra and underwear. So that made him shy. You then pressed your breasts on back. He squeaked, at the feeling the soft blobs on his back. Your hands trailed down his boxer. You then rubbed on his length. He moaned, and that made you happy. You then put your hand inside his boxer. "(Y/N)..." He moaned out, you then grabbed it. You pulled out, and saw his penis. You smile, and start stroking it. "Ahhh." You then got up, and went in front of him. You went on your knees, and continued stroking it. You felt cum on your hands. "Wow... your already cumming... don't worry, I'll make you better." You then swirl around the tip. He twitches, his penis is throbbing. You decide to take in all of him. So you do, when it hit your throat, he cummed. When he did, you made to gulp it.

"Oh goodness! I'm so sorry!" He apologizes, but you only smiled. "It's okay, besides it was feeling too good." You got up, and you hugged him. His head was in your breasts. He felt the softness in your breasts. Soon enough, he touches one, and squeezes it. You moaned a little. But he was playing with your breasts. He soons sucks on the nipple. You moan, as he sucked it like a baby. He soon stops, and you lay him on the bed.

You get rid of your underwear, and get on top of him. "Ngh!!" He panics, and breaths hard. "Don't worry Doc, I'm going to be very careful." You said, coaxing him. You position yourself, and then ram yourself onto him. You both moan, after a while you start to move. You bounce on his length, moaning out. Doc reaches out, to touch your breasts. You start going faster, and faster. You moan out in pleasure. Doc arches his back his pleasure. Until he came, you pulled out.

You layed next to him. You kiss him on the head. Then you cuddled next to him.