Freelancers: Chapter 5

Okay it's an important announcement to make. My best friend @ISHIPFORDAYS is at a break and I shall do it for her.

Me: MWAH HA HA HA- KU!

Unknown: Focus

Me: Sorry.

Well anyways enjoy.

~

North

You were walking to your room. Until, you saw North. You hid somewhere, away from his sight. You knew if you talked to him. South would kick your ass. So you sneakly crawled and tip-toed your way out.

"Well, well." You stood still like a statue. Not moving a inch or muscle. "Listening to my advice?" She asked, as she took steps towards you. "Y-Yes.... I-I did." You stuttered and cried, as she turned you around to face her. "Good. Now..." She grabbed your shirt and her face was threatening. "Don't ever think that my brother will be your husband you whore. You don't deserve him anyway. Undersand?" "Ngh... yes." She threw at a wall. Then punched you in the eye again. "South...." North's voice, you were scurring away. "South! What are you doing?!" He yelled as he closer. She glared and "tch" him, as she walked away.

He went to you. "(Y/N), are you okay?!" "Ngh... I'm fine." "No you're not, here, I'll take you to the infirmary." He put his arms under your legs and behind your back. Then carried you in bridal style. You were flustered and scared. While North was blushing at your cute face.

30 Minutes

"Thank you." "No problem, though I've always wondered how you got that eye." "Yeah, sorry." "Don't be, I knew she would be like that when the news came out. We're going to have to talk after this." "No, no, no, it's-" "(Y/N), please, we can't have this." "You'll be in bad condition for you and your baby. I can't risk that." "Oh."

Your Room

"Hey (Y/N)." "Hm?" "Have you figured out the father?" "No, I haven't." You said, he then hugged you and you're face went red. "Well, don't worry, if your out of options. You could always come to me and also..." He whispered in your ear. "Have your breasts gotten bigger?" You blushd and karate chopped him. "Why would you ask that?" "Well, look at these. They've gotten bigger from last time." "Well... well... it's hard to explain." "Oh, well, let's taste it then." As grabbed your breasts and stuck his tongue. "No!" You flicked his head and moa ed in pain. "Sorry." "Mmmm. It's not gonna cut it. Now, don't you got something to do?" "Oh yeah right. Welp, see you later. Also, I'll be honored to be the father." He winked at you as he left. You were left red and flustered. As you you squeezed your breasts to see to see if they got bigger.