Yandere Connecticut X Male Reader

As you were looking at the Leaderboard. You heard someone come in. You didn't mind, a nice coverstation would be nice. Only to realize it was C.T. "Oh you're here. Came to see how bad you are?" "No, just bored. Nothubg to do at all." She shrugged and looked at it too.

She then sat down and signed. You looed at her score. It was bad, but not as bad as your though. "Hey, you should be glad that you're even still in it." "What about you?" "Me? I'm not even in it at all. In fact, I actually priase you C.T." She blushed, not expecting for that. "Do you mean it?" "Yeah. I mean, it's kinda ironic considering I'm his son." "You're right. It is." She chuckled, looking at your serious face. You were so handsome to her. "The name's Connie." She intriduced herself. "(Y/N), nice to meet you."

Few Months

"That's what happened Carolina." You told her, after the mission you did. "C'mon, it's not your fault." "Yeah, it wasn't, because he always blames it on me." You said, in a expected way. "Well, I gotta go. See ya bro." "See ya." She then walks away. While you just rest your head on your palm.

"What's wrong? You feeling okay?" She said, sitting right next to me. "No, I feel fine and nothing, just bored." You said. She was still concerned. You guys had just started a relationship. So of course, it had to be the number one prioty. To her, you meant something. "(Y/N), come on, something is bothering you, you can tell me like before." You sighed. "I'm always in the way. Eversince I was a child. I'v always tried, but nothing ever comes out good. That's why I got blamed for the mission today. I was supposed to get the data. But one of my teammates screwed it up. Then he had to blame me." You said. She didn't show it, but she pissed and furious. She was aware that he was your father. But blaming it on his own son. She was sick of it. "I'm gonna take a nap. Wanna come?" She now went happy. She took your hand and you guys went.

Next Day

"(Y/N)! Wake up! Wake up!" "Mmmm.... what?" "The Director he's dead!"

You all went to the meeting. Every agent attended. "The Director was found dead in the hallways. Blood was spilled everywhere. Knife wounds were found in the heart and neck." You hugged Carolina, as she silently cried in your hug. Everyone was confused and asking questions. "We cannot find answers to your questions. Until we can find who killed the Director, I will take his place." The Consuller said, as everyone was silent. "Now, everyone is dismissed." He said, and we all left.

C.T., York, Wash, North, you, and Carolina were at the tables. You guys were discussing who could've killed the Director. You all had some questions and even some supects. You huys trued to piece them together again and again. But nothing, but you know it was someone. Someonw who skilled and really good at killing.

Later...

You were tired, and wanted to get some sleep. "Come on, let's take you to bed." She said, as you got up and said goodnight to everyone.

You then opened the door and ahe followed. You plopped down on your bed. Along with C.T., she then proceeded to take your armor and.... clothes? "Oi, Connie, what are you..." "We can do it." "Huh?" She then pushed you on the bed and taking off her armor. "The Director is dead, that means we can do whatever we want. That means you don't have to feel shame at all. Just feeling happy and caring." She said, as she got you, taking off your pants. "Hey, no, we-" She harshly put your wrists up.

She then started to grind on you. You blushed as you felt her area. It was really werid and good. You were trying hard not to be turned on. But she was so good at it. Eventaully, you lost, she felt it. She then took off hers. You can feel her naked area. It was pressing against you. She moaned when she touched it.

"Don't be gentle on me." She said, sinking herself on you. She moaned as you already her spot. She was so wet, squishy, warm, and tight. She managed to thrust herself. Trying to go as fast as she can. Hoping that you can cum. She moaned in pain and pleasure. She drooled as she went faster. You can hear the noises. Makinh wet and squish squish noises. You would be lying if you didn't like it. (Y/N), (Y/N), please, I don't I can.." She moaned, going  faster. Feeling your cock get bigger. She was going crazy. You were about to cum. You didn't want to. But had to, because it was gettinh unbearable. You could feel it. You suddenly grabbed her ass. She then cummed, ger fluid were covering your dick. She didn't stop yet. But you were, and finally cummed. Your.hot and smooth liquid filled her.

She let go of your wrists. You were too weak, so she feel on you. You guys were hot and sweating. Panting so, as she huged you really. While keep saying I love.

From there on, nobody had found your father's murderer.