Doc. Grey X Sick Male Reader

Requested by epicman1652

~

You were huffing badly, you were going really hot. "There, there, I got you." She said, as she got you a glass of water. You drank it all. She then put a cold towel on your forehead.

When Winter hit, blizzards were coming by fast. The generators had to be checked every day. Unfornately, it was you. Everyday, you would go outside and check on them. But each day you did, you were getting weaker. To the point in which, you fainted in the snow.

After a while, Grey went to find you. Until, she saw your color. She already got you out of there. She rushed you in the building. Putting you into her medical room. She went crazy, and scannee your body. You had a fever that would be for three weeks. Plus, she threatened Doyle that if you were to ever go out in there again, she would make sure he had a lot of "oppointments."

But Winter was still going on. Almost all the soldiers were sick. But she made sure you were always fine. Honestly, she was the best girl. "So, how many days until I get back up?" "Well, a week left sweetie." She said, getting on your body. "Hey hey, you know-" "Yes! But I just miss you know?" She said so whiny, rubbing on your body. "I miss your scent, body, warmth..." She was saying a this while rubbing on your dick. You could feel her pressing on it. Trying make you go really hard. It was working, you could feel it rise. "Oh, don't tell me you're excited darling." "Oh shit." You now had a boner. But she got up and left when she felt it. She did a wink and stuck her tongue out. This was going to be painful.

Week later~

You took a breath of air in. Then breathed out, as you now felt better. Now, it was time for revenge.

You knocked on her door. "Come in." You entered and saw her tapping at the srygine. "Hi Grey." "(Y/N)?" She put down the srygine down. "Oh my goodness, you are alive and super well." "Well of course I am. Thanks to you sweetheart. Also...." You pulled her close to your body tight. She jumped at the sudden pull. But she smirked, as did you.

She went on her knees. She unzipped your pants and pull down your boxers. Ypou were spilling with precum. "My my, aren't you a naughty boy?" She said, as she very slowy pulled down the skin. Revealing your pink head. She swirled your tip with gentle. As you groan in pleasure. Feeling her tongue swirl around you. She then went to swallow half of your dick. You threw your head back as she sucked you off hard. You could feel that tongue licking you and her mouth pulling you in. You grabbed her bead and deep throated her. All the way to your pelvis. She moaned which caused a virbation on yiur dick. You pulled on her hair and roughly bobbed her head. That cute face she was making was so a turn on. Plus, the way she's sucking on you was too much. You honestly couldn't hold it. So you held her head and cummed. "Nggh..." "Mmmm...." She moaned as she drank your cum. When you let go, she had some cum on her lips. She licked it up.

You picked her and put her on her desk. You lifted her legs and spread them. Ypu saw her soaked panties. "What a bad girl, so wet and shameless." As you rubbed between her folds against her underwear. She moaned as you pressed harder. You could feel the juice go on your fingers. You then licked them. They were sweet and salty. Enough of that now.

You took it off and slammed into her. She arched her back. As you slammed into her. Making her drool and moan. You ripped her shirt apart and squeezed her breasts. "Ah.... (Y/N)... don't be rough..." She moaned, as pinched her nipple. You made sure that she was being fucked so hard. You could feel the wet insides tighten. Almost like they were shaping as your dick. Until, she whined and moaned. You hit her G-Spot, no stopping now. You hit it with all your strength. Her mind was now blank. The inky she could think of was you. "(Y/N)... (Y/N)...." She moaned your name, begging for more. Until she cummed on you. You felt the juices lube your dick. Making you go further. Until, you cummed in her. You cum went into her so well.

Finally, it was over. "Sorry. I guess I was to hard on you." She didn't speak, but pass out though. You chuckled and kissed her forehead. Unknown that Doyle heard everything.