Temple X Male Reader: Christmas

You were on the bed. Laying on your back, with legs apart, exposing your stomach, and your arms over your head, with a calm and gentle smile at him. Looking up at his naked, well fit, body. While you just wore fluffy red boots and a Santa hat.

You went on your knees. Almost like a puppy begging. Temple smiled, gently stroked your hair. You opened your mouth and liccked his dick. It wasn't hard yet, but you still too it. You licked it, slurping and covering it up into your sliva. However, you then tasted a bit of cum. You went in and swallowed him. Again, he wasn't big. But you wanted to pleasure him. So of course, you bobbed your head. Having his whole dick in your mouth. Sucking him off and gentle teeth grazing on his dick. He moaned and clenched on your hair. He was growing. He then thrusted into your mouth. You moaned, he did as well. Then, cummed into your mouth. You drank it up. "You taste really good as always." "Thank you. Now... I suppose you do something~" He said in a fliry tone.

You immediately knew what to do. So you went on your hands and knees. Putting your rear up and spreading your legs. Your face was so red, like Santa's coat. But you smiled, as he grabbed your waist.

He grinded on you. You moaned, when you felt his dick grind om your hole. It was wet, which helped. He then spread your ass. Seeing that hole was making him go hard. "Get ready for my cock sweetie." "Yes. I am ready for you." You can feel yourself hard. Your hole twitching as well. "Beg for it." "Ngh." You wimpered impaiently. "I want your cock. I want it to break apart my insides! To make my insides go mushy and full!" You begged.

Like a snap, he gripped on your waist. You felt pain go there. But, he granted what you wanted. He shoved himself into you. Going slowly and splitting apart your insides. You felt that burn and pain. But waited until it can go away. Already you started to cry.

When he was halfway in. He pulled back and thrusted into you again. At first it was slow and fast. Your body was getting hot, sweat almost waa trickling, and your hole was getting swollen. You clenched on the blanket while he thrusted into you. You both moaned, hearing the sounds of skin a bit.

Soon, he was starting to go faster. Your body moving a bit to hus thrusting. He was now putting 1/3 of his dick in you. You moved a lot, rubbing your nipples and even a bit of jacking off.

Temple then stopped and put your body on the side. He then lifted up your leg. He saw your hole. Without warning, he went into you. Shoving his whole dick in and even hitting your prostate. He was now going full speed. You moaned and buried your head onto the blanket. He now slammed into you. The huge tingle of pleasures were in your body. Your body was just bouncing as he thrusted into you. He grunted at every thrust. As you moaned so loudly and jacked yourself off. It was now heaven and pure bliss.

You then cummed, all over your body. Temple saw this and turned your body on your back. There, he then leaned in and tried to lick up the cum as possible. As he did, the tickles of his tongue made you tighting around him even more. As he was done, he kissed. Swirling his tongue around yours. You two moaned as he thrusted into you more harder. Your fingers crating red lines on his back.

He was on the edge. Soon he was going to cum. "(Y/N)..." He looked at you with blurry eyes. "Temple..." You looked, with the same look. Then, you two kissed again. As he cummed in you. You two didn't care. You all just just kissing until he done.

After that, he pulled out. He saw the vum flowing out. You were panting and sweating. He did too, but was able to walk. Unlike you, who were stuck on the bed. But he cleaned you up. Then covered you up with a blanket, him as well.

Finally going to sleep.