Human Shelia X Red Male Reader

Requested by @TommyIron
~
Setting: Blood Gluch Chronicles
~
You were just standing there, keeping watch. "Hey (Y/N), how are you doing?" You turned back and saw Dounut walking next to you. "Hey Dount, doing good, just keeping watch. You?" "Great. Mind if I join you? There's nothing really fun to do here." "Sure."

You guys talked about foods, decorative things, and the Blues. Then you heard a gunshot from the Blue's base. You got out your sniper and zoomed in.

There, you saw the tank that they had. It's turns out, the blue idiot was driving it. Along with a cute female. She was annoyed, but hid it very well. You couldn't hear them from away. But you could tell what was going on.

"What's going on (Y/N)?" "Nothing but the usual Dounut. So where were we?" "(Y/N), Dounut, get down here!" "Yes!" You both said, as you two got down there.

"What is it Sarge?" Simmons asked. "There was a shot from the Blues! That means that they're attacking! So everyone get ready to fight for your lives. Execpt for Grif." You and Dounut looked at each other. Then looked back at Sarge. "Ummm.... Sarge.... that was just an idiot that rode a tank. So.... yeah." Everyone was queit, even Sarge. "Then that means they're planning it! Trying to get us when our gaurds are down! Well we'll hae to stop them! (Y/N)! Sneak into their base, you're good at that. Also, making sweet foods." You signed. "All right. Be back." You said, as you went off.

Blue's Base

You hid behind the rocks. Peeking at each side and everywhere. Moving from one spot to another. Until you finally got close to the Blues. "Oh my God! How was it even possible for you to shoot that far?" "I don't know, maybe I just thought of it as a bug. A scary one. The cloud looked like a shark." The guy groaned in annoyance. You chuckled, and decided head back. Until everything went black.

"Uuuuhhhh...." You groaned as you slowy opened your eyes. You looked around the room. "Hello, are you awake?" You looked in front of you and saw some C-Cups. Finally, you fully functional and saw what was in front of you. You went completey red and looked away.

Then you noticed you weren't wearing any armor. "What happened to my armor?" You asked, as you looked down on your body. "Oh, well, I took them off since Tucker knocked you out and you were passed out for a really long time. Besides, it's not really comfortable asleeping armor. Sorry if I'm a creep." "It's okay, but, what time is it?" "It's night." "Night!?" You freaked out, but didn't show it. She then walked away, giving you a glimsp of her ass. You looked away and proceeded to try get out of here.

"Excuse me, do you want anything to eat?" She asked. "Umm..." Well, you weren't hungry, but still was feeling like it. "Sure." She left and you proceeded to try to escape. God, these guys are good at knots. But you heard her coming.

"Here, I know it's not much. But here are two sandwichs and water. But I'll have to feed you though because they don't trust you eating with your hands. Well, you know." "Okay." She then was in front of you.

She then proceeded to feed you bu hand. Until, when you were done with the sandwiches. She held the water and right when she was about to put it in your lips. The water was flowing and it must've slipped out of her fingers. The water then spilled all over your lower half.

"Oh my goodness. I-I'm so sorry! Here, I'm get something to dry it off." She got up and went somewhere again. While you just felt the water goimg through your clothes. Finally, you heard her coming. She had the towel and went to your "friend."

She then put the towel over you. Then syarted to dry you off. But it was pressing against your dick. The way how she was rubbing. It was like a brush that was over it. You started to feel yourself getting hard. It fact, it was starting to rise up.

"Huh? (Y/N)..." She said, you looked down and saw that she was staring at it. "Wah..." She then did something crazy.  She pulled down your boxers, exposing the stick. You screamed as she put her whole hand around it.

Then, she started to stroke it. Up and down, you could feel the fingers pull down the skin. You groaned, the pink head was showing now. She continued to do it. Until, precum was now spilling. She stopped and looked at it. She got some and put it in her mouth. She was wide-eyed. "It taste... delicous." She said, soon she was getting closer.

You felt her breath against your dick. She then started kissing it all over it. You felt yourself getting harder and harder. Until, she licked up all te precum. Her tongue was slimy and good. You could feel it licking up all the cum. After when she was done, she now decided to swallow it all. Thus, her mouth swallowed your dick. You moaned as she sucked you off. The inside of her mouty was good. It was like you were already inside her vagina. It was hot and tight. You could feel the tongue rub againsy the skin if your dick. She held your legs for balance. As she started to go faster and faster. Her muffled moans and whines was filling up the room. She was really going faster now from before. Her drool was help her very well. She then pulled out and started to stroke you really hard. "It feels good.... please.... give me your juice." She begged, stroking ypu really hard. You could feel all the cum rushing up to the tip. Finally, you then decided to cum. You cummed in her mouth. She made sure to swallow all of it.

After that, she got and wiped some off her lips. "So sorry. I didn't mean that at all. I was just... Oh, I should let you go right now." She then went to you and untied your ropes. "There, don't worry, I'll mke sure that they-" Until you kissed her deeply.

You both fell down, while still kissing. You then proceeded to strip her off. You first took off her shirt and bra. Her breast bounced once they were taken off. You massage the softness of her plumps. Once the nipples were semi-hard. You licked one like a lollipop. You then suxked on it really hard. Your other hand was tweaking the other one. She moaned, as her area was getting wet. Soon, you went to the other one. But this time, biting on it and pulling on it.

Then, you felt something wet against your crouch. You stopped and went to look at it. You saw she was wet. You pressed two fingers on her clothed clit. She moaned, you smirked. So you took off her panties. You licked up her juices that were in her area. She moaned, as you licked and sucked up the juices around her. She was trying to hold it. But soon, you put in the tongue. You tongue was in her, and you were literally eating her. She cried in pleasure, as her hands were on your head. You were now thrusting your tongue into her. Until finally, her wet fluids were out and she arched her back as she cummed. You gulped down her every cum.

She took deep breaths, and was panting very hard. You pulled off your pants and boxer. You were showing off your hard member. But waited, until she calmed down. She looked at you and saw you were fully naked. She blushed ver hard that he face was really red. You gabbed her by her thighs and pulled her close to you. You the seperated her legs.

You postioned your dick at her wet entrance. "You ready?" She nodded, and you went into her. But not fast, but slow. You then pulled back and thrusted into her. You waited for her to adjust. She was really tight and wet. You feel her insides clenching onto your dick. You then started to go faster. Her legs were around your waist. Pulling you closer to her. You could feel her inside tightening up. So you went fastser and rougher. Holding her legs for balane. She moaned out your name several times. Soon enough, your balls were hitting her skin. You felt her G-Shot clenching you. "Shelia...." You moaned, as her eyes were clouded with pleasure. You spreaded her legs wider. You could feel yourself losing it. "Oh God... (Y/N)..." "Together. Ngh" You moaned, as you two cummed on each other.

You fell on her breasts. You both were panting. "So... how was it?" "It was....simply amazing." She panted, as she held you close. Unknown to you two, Tucker heard it all.