Bitters X Reader: Christmas

"Okay, just give this to him, and that's it." You thought, holding his gift. You were walking to him, as he leaned against the wall. His handsome delinquent face, his I-don't-care attitude, and his cold heart was just cool. But you, a sweet girl, cute face, adorable attitude, and a shy personality. These two were fire and ice. Don't make up well.

"H-Hello Bitters." You greeted, he looked at you, but looked away. "Whadda want?" He said cold. "Merry Christmas." You said, and just walked away.

"I'm weak." You were walking with his present. You were going to give it to him. But quickly dismissed it. As you walked, shameful of yourself.

Flashback

You were sewing a doll for a little girl. The doll's arm was unsewed, and she asked you to fix it. So you did, and fixed it for her. You were done, you got up. You ran to the little girl. "Thank you so much." "You're welcome."

You walked away, and decided to build blocks. Until, it was knocked down. "Oh, sorry." He said, as he joined you to rebuild the castle. That was Antonio Bitters. "Hey c'mon let's go Bitters, don't hang out with her." His friend said. You were a werido, because of all the loneliness and how you weren't full of emotions. Like happy, sad, and fear, just emotionless. "Later, I wanna help her build." "But-" He glared at him, and the kid backed away. He continued to build with you.

"It's done, thank you." "No probs, I just wanted to help since I knocked over it. Plus.... you're really cute."

Flashback Ends

"He must've forgotten about me, but it's okay. I have my music to calm me down." You got out your cassette player. You out a the song. Put it in, and played it. You were outside of the snow. So it was beautiful, like the song. You started singing and dancing to it.

I was too lazy to write the English lyrics. Sorry. But it is sad.

After you were done, you headed to your room.

Your Room

Two knocks came at the room. "Come in." The person entered, and sat on your bed. You looked at that person, and fell off. "Bitters! What are you doing here?!" You said blushing, trying to regain your figure. "I came here to chill. That's all." He said, you were still blushing. You clung to present.

"Anyway, what's up that present? Is it for me?" He asked, being irritated. You whined and just hugged it. "(Y/N)! What's wrong? I know that present is for someone." "It's nothing." "C'mon, tell me." "Why do you care?" "Because... because..." You looked at him and he was blushing.

You went to him, and handed out the present. He took it, and opened it. "My fucking God, a cassette player. Like yours." "I had two, plus I found some music of your favorite band." "Sweet. Thanks, (Y/N)." He said, in a shy voice. "Your welcome."

For a while, it was quiet. "So what-" You were cut off by his lips. He already dived his tongue into your month. He spreaded your legs and rubbed on you. You were breathing hard, and wanted to stop. But your body didn't want to stop. He pulled away, and smiled. "You know, I saw your dance. It was sexy, I just wanted to do you right there..." He leaned in and sniffed you. "My God, you smell so good."

He started to take off your underwear. He started to position you. Then he thrusted in you, slowly. You moaned, but quietly. He started to move, back and forth. The pleasure of him thrusting into you. He was going really hard and fast. The sound of skin hitting each was making you wet. This was the first time you ever had sex. You thought it would hurt a lot. But that was the opposite, it was full of pleasure. "(Y/N)....come with me. Fuck." He said, grunting and moaning. You were losing it, and he was too. When you both realized it was time, you did it. He screamed out, and you moaned.

He fell on you. "Was that your first time?" You asked playfuly. "Shut up." He pouted, snuggling in your chest.