Doc/O'Malley X Reader

Requested by Wonder-kid-237
~

Setting: Blood Gluch Season 3

~

You were just captured by O'Mally that was in Doc's head. You were in a very tied up way. You tried to wiggle it. But the pain kept growing stronger each time.

"Mauw hah hah." He laughed at himself. "Soon these fools will go in my trap and then, it will slowly come at them." "Oh yeah? Please, they're all a bunch off idiots. They're probulary gonna fall for it anyways and then do something stupid." "Now that's not nice to say (Y/N)." "Sorry Doc." "It's ok-" "No it's not! Plus what she's saying completely true about those idiots." "Tch. You're an idiot yourself." I whispered.

"I am not! I am a A.I. Artifical Intellingent!" "Yeah, that only posses bodies and the mind." "See what ypur saying is correct." "But I bet you can't fight and do ther stuff. I mean, you're litterally holding a gun, you can runa and walk. Heck tie me up. But I bet you can't do other stuff." "Oh yeah? What other stuff?" He leaned in on your face. "C-C'mon guys." "No, I want to know." "Tch, I thought you were smart." "I am tell her Doc." Then Doc gulp.

Few Hours

You were on the ground with your legs and wrists tied together. You felt O'Malley touching you. Stroking you gently, while you were calm. You were trying to be as calm. But you were still worried though.

He had taken off your armor. Showing only the tanktop and the shorts. "You feel really spelended (Y/N)." "C'mon guys." "Perhaps we should speed this up." "Damn it!" "O-Or we should we wait. Please?" "What you crying about? Don't tell me you never done it." "I-I-I havent my while life! Besides, I'm too scared to do it." "Well then...."

He took off the lower armor and boxer of Doc's. There showed his limp penis. "D-D-D-Don't look at it!" He screamed as he covered it. But soon, felt your hair being pulled. You looked straight at it. "Go ahead or else." He said, as tightened your hair.

You slowy licked the head. He twitched at it. You went gentle on him. You licked it around like a sweet lollipop. He moaned at the pleasure. You feel it growing biggwr. You went from the head to the lenth. You could feel the length growing big. So you made sure suck on it hard. He was going crazy and hard. As you now started to taste his pre-cum. So you went back back and swallowed him. You shoved his while length into your mouth. You feel his heat inside you. Going from your mouth to your throat. Doc was wimpering and bucking his hip. He felt your hot throat with his dick. "C'mon... you fool... harder." As he grabs your hair tighter and literally deep-throats you hard. You could feel him hit that deep spot. It feel like he was going way beyond your throat. "Can... can... I...." "Yes you fool." He cummed in your mouth. You could feel the cum going through the esophagus. You drank every last bit.

Once you were done, you fell. You could feel the lower area wet. Soaking through the shorts and underwear. Doc was taking breaths, but O'Malley wasn't. He was still weak, but managed to pull you to him. He took of your underwear and shorts. "My my, this wet? All fron sucking a dick dry?" He flipped you over. He spreaded your legs really wide. He spread your folds wide. It was so wet and hot. He saw your hole was pulsing. "Eager?" He said, as he was messing with your wet hole by poking it.

You moaned and breathed really hard. In your mind, you thanked him for taking off your clothes. As your body was really hot by now. "Heh, it looks like he's exicted too." The dick was again, growing big. He held your thighs tightly. You could feel the heat. You were breathing really hard by now

"Here I go!" Then, he went inside you. You could feel the skin stretching to his length. You were moaning very loudly and had tears in your eyes. You could feel his veins and throbbing. "D... Doc.... hah...." "Wrong." He thrusted into you again and this time hot your G-spot harder. Your body twitched and your eyes rooled back. It was a ticklish feeling in your body. You could feel it hitting so hard at it. "O....O....O'Mal... O'Mallly. Please!" You moaned so hard. You were drooling and and panting like a dog. "Okay. But I haven't had a enough!" He said, going extreme. You felt him go past that G-Spot. It felt like he was hitting your stomach. You were starting to get tighter. The muscles were going tighter and tighter. He was strartig to get meaner now. As he rolled hips against you. You were seriously getting crazy by now. You couldn't hold or else. "PLEASE!" You screamed/moaned. "You and him dreserve it." As Doc cummed and you after him. The hot creamy liquids were mixing together.

"S... Sorry." "It.... okay. Hah." You moaned, as you passed out.

~
Hope you guys are ready for Request.