804

Profound Feelings

Feng Yu Heng ran up to the second floor of the pharmacy and ran back down a short while later. When she returned, she was holding a strange thing in her hands. It looked like clothing; however, the sleeves only went halfway and were very short. It was black, and the material could not be determined.

Xuan Tian Ming knew that she had many strange things, but he had truly never seen this before. He could not help but ask: “What is this?”

Feng Yu Heng had a sly smile and lay the item flat on the treasures. She then handed a dagger over to Xuan Tian Ming: “Stab at this. Use as much strength as you have and try it.”

Xuan Tian Ming was puzzled, “Then would it not be ruined?”

“It’s fine. Just stab it. Just try it. Use as much strength as you have. Also, use your inner strength.”

Xuan Tian Ming frowned from hearing this; however, he still did as Feng Yu Heng said, raising the dagger, but he did not add internal strength, nor did he use all of he strength. He used 60 percent, but it was enough to cause a relatively great deal of damage. As a result, the dagger stabbed down but did not leave the slightest trace on it, much less pierce through.

“Huh?” He became interested. Trying it again, he used his internal strength, but there was no difference from the first time around. The dagger stabbed down as if hitting a pile of fluff. It just felt very soft, but this thing did not suffer any damage, “What is this?” It was as though he had found a priceless treasure, “Is it for me?”

Feng Yu Heng nodded, “It’s for you. It’s as you saw. Swords and spears will not pierce it.” She taught him how it was to be put on. In truth, it was not at all unfamiliar for people of the modern era. It was just a bulletproof vest; however, it was the newest type that the military had developed. Each person was only given one, and it was not mass produced. This sort of thing did not fit a specific size, nor did it matter if a man or woman wore it. It was extremely elastic, and anyone could wear it. “Although I say that it can’t be pierced by swords and spears, it can only guarantee that your upper body won’t be pierced by the enemy; however, you will still feel the pressure. If the enemy’s attack lands with too much force, the pressure that will be exerted on the internal organs is also quite problematic.”

“Pressure still gives me a lease on life. If something really pierced through my heart, even if you took action, I could not be saved.” Xuan Tian Ming spoke the truth, “This is a high-level treasure, but if you give it to me, what will you do?” He handed it back to Feng Yu Heng after saying this, “Keep it for yourself. When I go to battle, I have a chest protector. It will be a bit more important for you.”

Feng Yu Heng was helpless, “Are you stupid? My space has the ability to automatically replenish itself. No matter what it is, as long as it existed in this space originally, if it’s taken out or exhausted inside this space, it will very quickly be replenished. Once this is given to you, another will appear after a short period of time. How could I not have one?”

Xuan Tian Ming tapped his head, “I really did forget about that.” After saying this, he sighed once more, “All of the wealth in the world cannot compare to your space. Heng Heng,” He held her shoulder, “You must take care of yourself. This secret must not be discovered by anyone else. Do you understand?”

Feng Yu Heng nodded, “I understand. This thing is unique in the world. It’s a godlike existence. If it was discovered by someone with bad intentions, they will definitely come up with thoughts of committing murder to steal the treasure. I will definitely be vigilant.” In truth, even if she was killed, this treasure could not be stolen because it was something that was on her person. It had followed her from the 21st century and transmigrated with her. It would not exist for any other person. But she definitely could not allow for others to find out about it. Morality really was no good. It would ensure that there were people that kept trying to harm her. “Oh right, Bai Ze said that you will be going to the military camp to send gifts for the new year?”