824

To Send Off Imperial Daughter

"A letter came from the South. Feng Jin Yuan's group of three has been living their lives, and they are putting on airs. There are already rumors spreading from Lan Zhou that say that Imperial Daughter Ji An has moved to the South to live with her father and mother. They also said that Imperial Daughter Ji An has already canceled her engagement to this prince and will be getting married to the eighth prince." He rubbed his nose and was not in a great mood. "Lan Zhou's prefect is one of old eighth's people. From time to time, he will go to Feng Jin Yuan's courtyard to sit for a while. To the outside, he is going to greet Imperial Daughter Ji An."

Feng Yu Heng laughed from hearing this, "Saying it like this, the three really are pretending quite well." She shrugged, "Is it possible for them to not be similar? Speaking of, only Fu Ya is a fake. The other two are the genuine father and mother. Forget it, this step was something that they themselves chose to take. In the future, they will also need to endure the outcome that comes. Xuan Tian Ming, you telling me about these things means you want to ask about my attitude on it, right?"

He nodded, "That's right. After all, I need to go to the South first. At that time, if there are any movements from the three, I need to be prepared. Your attitude towards Yao shi is very important. It will determine whether she lives or dies." Xuan Tian Ming spoke very coldly but realistically, "Their chance of survival is not high. At the very least, from my side, I do not hope for them to exist in this world and cause trouble for you."

"Then just get rid of them." Feng Yu Heng said very coldly: "In the past, I severed ties with the Yao manor and Xiang Rong, but that was all just a play for all to see. The goal was protection. But when I severed ties with Yao shi, it was done in earnest." She did not say anything else. In regards to that mother, aside from the face, there was nothing else that caused her to feel sentimental. But looking at that face was too much, and it left her feeling disgusted. If this was her mom from her previous life, she definitely would not be like this. "Speaking of, deliberate a little more on that Feng Jin Yuan person." Feng Yu Heng suddenly recalled something, "Last time I saw Feng Zhao Lian, he specifically brought up Feng Jin Yuan. The other portion of Qian Zhou's treasure map was suspected of being in Feng Jin Yuan's hands. The reason that he moved next to the Feng residence was to make it easier for his hidden guards to enter the residence to search; however, nothing was ever found. He said that if we want that treasure, we need to obtain the truth from Feng Jin Yuan. I was thinking that since we have one portion, if Feng Jin Yuan really has one part, it must not be wasted. With two parts in hand, we should be able to find a rough location. What do you say?"

Xuan Tian Ming laughed, "Money grubber." He then brushed her small nose, "Alright, since he has it, we will keep him alive."

As the two spoke, Yao Xian's voice could be heard from inside the space. Feng Yu Heng quickly used her consciousness to bring him out then handed the injured over to Yao Xian to take care of. She then brought her maidservants and hidden guard and left the tent with Xuan Tian Ming to rush toward the capital.

She had not slept for an entire night, and Xuan Tian Ming suggested that she rest for a day. Leaving the next day would not be too late; however, she did not agree. She just said that she would be sitting in a carriage. If she became tired or sleepy, she could catch up on sleep there. Xuan Tian Ming knew that she was stubborn, thus he did not advise her any further. He just helped look over the things that needed to be brought along then advised the people that would be accompanying her. Only then did he feel a little more at ease.

Feng Yu Heng would be bringing quite a few people along with her this time. Aside from Wang Chuan and Huang Quan, there would be nine hidden guards from the manor plus Ban Zou for a total of ten. Riding ten fast horses, they would be following along. Also, the chef from Refined Deity Building was also being brought along. There was also a man from the treasury that was brought along. As for the rest, they were employees of Hundred Herb Hall that Feng Yu Heng was bringing along. Including Wang Lin, there were a total of 20 people.